If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

[SS-261] Closing Massage


[CLOSING MASSAGE]

Martolin was left alone in the gym's locker room. He hated being the janitorial staff to be the one assigned to close the fitness club.

Lonesome nights in the gym was dreadful for him. He remembered experiences that he did not want to go back to. He thought of happy thoughts: he just got his pay that month; he looked at himself in the mirror and saw that his workout during breaks was paying off as he was more muscular than ever; his wife was waiting for him at home.

When all the facilities were organized and areas cleaned, he decided to call it a night. However, as he was about to wear his clothes he heard someone groaning from the staff quarters.

He hurried to the room and found Nayn, one of the senior fitness trainers completely naked and lying prone on a lazy boy recliner.


"Who's there?" Nayn hummed, "is that you, Martolin?"

"Gawd. What are you doing here?!" Martolin spoke irritably, "we're closing! Dress up!"

"I feel bad... My muscles are sore... Please give me a massage..." Nayn pleaded. 

"No! I know what you want! I won't be fooled by you again!" Martolin retorted.

"Look. Give me a message, or else I won't leave. We can stay here bickering until the night, or you can help me out so we can go home," Nayn muttered seriously, his face still facing the floor.

"Damn it!" Martolin blurted out as he dragged his feet to the muscle head. He started touching and pressing on the wide shoulders.

"Ugh... Lower please..." Nayn requested.

Fascinated by the perfect buff body under him, his hands traveled lower, kneading each muscle until he reached the plump buttocks. Nayn was making inaudible noises.

"I remember when you fucked my hole the last time," Nayn murmured.

"No, I won't do that anymore. You tricked me the last time. I have a wife!" But Martolin's hands was still on the muscular buttocks.

"Put a finger in my hole..."

"No!"

"You won't fuck me. Ay least help me to get off!" Nayn bellowed, "or else I won't move."

"Darn it!" 

Martolin's hand slupped between the man's glutes. His finger was welcomed with the warm slippery hole. Instinctively, his digit moved in and out of the anus.

"Put another..." Nayn instructed.

And he did. Two fingers started digging in.

"Ugh. Make it three!" 

Martolin complied. He was already sweating. The hole was very inviting.

"Put the whole thing inside," Nayn spoke grunting.

"I'm not putting my dick there again," Martolin said feebly.

"No. I mean put your whole first," Nayn clarified.

"You're crazy," Martolin jeered.

"Fist me or we stay here until the morning!" Nayn was already grumpy.

"Gawd. You're so irritating!"

Martolin closed his fist. It easily entered the hole, like it was being vacuumed in.

"Ughhh yeaaahhh..." Nayn moaned in ecstasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment