If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, February 27, 2017

[SS-260] Text Stalker


[TEXT STALKER]

Rhandi was silently working in the office. He was alone in his area. It was already evening. He decided to go overtime on the presentation that was due tomorrow.

He went to the office restroom and decided to take a mirror selfie of himself. He was a handsome young professional. His buttoned polo and tie highlighted his muscles. He was going to send his images to his female lover.

He received a text message from his phone.

"Hey there sexy. Come on baby. Come on over and suck my cock."

Rhandi groaned in irritation. Again, it was his stalker who kept sending indecent gay proposals to him. The messages had been coming daily. He knew the sender was gay because the messages were all about cock sucking and ass fucking.

But he decided not to reply however posed off he was. He knew that avoidance was a better intervention for trolls. He went back to work.

Rhandi received one more message. "By the way, I know your little secret. You have been fucking your boss's wife behind his back. I got pictures of you having dates during weekends. I am telling on your boss if you don't reply still."

Rhandi flinched. What the stalker was saying was true. The threat felt very real.

"You have my attention. What do you want from me?" He responded.

"Good. I am at the staff quarters. I will be waiting for you at the comfort room."

While Rhandi walked to the destination, he kept thinking who could have been playing a trick on him. There was noone at work who was seemingly gay.

He entered the comfort room. The lights were on. Indeed, he was not lonesome in that floor. He heard water falling on the tiled floor. He walked to the cubicles. Then the water stopped.

From one of the cubicles, someone stepped out.


"Boss?!" Rhandi called out, confused.

The man smirked, "Rhandi, you're here."

Rhandi swallowed as he started at the man in front of him: naked except for red briefs and goggles, with a towel in hand, muscular, smooth skinned and handsome.

"I texted you, right?" the boss was grinning from ear to ear.

Rhandi was shaking. His boss knew about his illicit affair... and was the stalker who was texting him.

The boss removed his briefs and released his large cock.


"Tsk tsk tsk. You do know, I can fire you for your immoral behavior. What were you thinking, fucking my wife?!"

"I am sorry... I... Please..." Rhandi pleaded while his eyes were transfixed on the hardening manhood.

The naked hunk walked to him and pushed him down to his knees. "You do as I told you in the text, you mother fucker..."

Rhandi was shaking as he opened his mouth and started placing the cock inside it.

To his surprise, his boss grabbed his head started fave fucking him hard. He almost choked on the cock.

"Oh yeah. I am gonna fuck you like you fucked my wife! I am gonna make her watch while I pound your ass!"

No comments:

Post a Comment