If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, February 20, 2017

[SS-257] Rubber Supply



[RUBBER SUPPLY]

Jhune was in the national jujitsu team locker room brushing his teeth. It was already very late in the evening. His coach asked him to make an inventory of the uniforms. He was alone in the wet area: or so he thought.

He heard two male voices sniggering from the sauna and the tub area. He quickly finished his brushing to check it out. The coach had not told him about giving permission to anyone for the use of the facilities other than the lavatories and the shower areas.

Jhune quietly closed in. He silently opened the door and saw Spaun and Genci, two of the trainees of the team. Spaun was wearing designer trunks. Genci only had a towel around his waist. Both were looking at a packet that Spaun was holding.


"We only got one condom babe," muttered Spaun, "seems like we can't do a flip flop this time."

"I'm definitely bottoming," Genci immediately answered.

"Hey, no fair. You bottomed for me last time!" Spaun retorted, "I need to be fucked. Seriously. My ass is hungry."

Jhune swallowed. These two muscular masculine young men are quarreling over who wants to be fucked. Apparently, jujitsu is not a sport for the straight guy anymore.

A plan brewed in his mind.

Jhune cleared his throat.

Spaun and Genci froze and fell silent.

"You guys aren't supposed to be here, trainees," he spoke darkly.

"I'm sorry. We'll leave right away," Genci said, shaking.

Before the two passed him, he stopped them by the shoulders.

"You two fuck buddies?!" Jhune asked firmly.

The two looked at each other.

"We're boyfriends actually," Spaun admitted.

"Please don't tell coach," Genci pleaded.

Jhune pointed the packet, "you need more condoms?"

The couple looked at him quizzically.

"I got tons in my bag, I can give you some. In one condition," Jhune said.

"Huh? What?" Genci asked.

"You got to bottom me too," Jhune replied with a smirk.

The couple's faces lit up upon finding out that the jujitsu team captain swayed the other way too.

"Spaun, why don't you go wear that condom," Jhune instructed, "you get to fuck me first."

Half nervous and excited, Spaun removed his trunks and wore the rubber.

Jhune got naked and bent forward, "come on dude. Stick it in. Hard. Fast."

Spaun complied. "Shiiiit... You're friggin tight!"

"Oh yeah, hit me right there," Jhune moaned and turned to Genci, "get a condom in my bag. Fuck me too. Double penetrate me, you studs!"


No comments:

Post a Comment