If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, January 30, 2017

[SS-248] Hot In-Law


[HOT IN-LAW]

Ghio was peering through the window of the hut of the resort where the family was staying for that vacation.

Ghio's sight was locked at the man who was bathing at the shower area. It was Linn, the father of his son-in-law.

Even at his late middle-aged years, Linn was still a very athletic man. His body showed the muscles and cuts that he gained from regular workout and his job as a lumberyard supervisor.

Being a man in a heterosexual union, Ghio has mastered curbing his bisexual tendencies for many years. However, when he saw Linn, it became harder for him to control his sexual attraction for the man.

Just like that moment, Ghio was watching Linn wetting himself while displaying his muscles while wearing only a tight black and blue speedo.

Ghio fondled himself as his new object of desire was soaping up. He watched until the man was done with his shower.


Ghio went to the mirror and looked at his reflection. His skimpy red briefs was sexy, but his bear-like buff body was not-- at least when he compares it to the man he was watching.

Then he laid in bed and started touching himself.

"Hey, Ghio!" called a familiar voice.

Ghio turned and saw Linn, with a towel in his hand and still just a swimsuit covering his privates.

"Linn!" Ghio called out, frantically covering his crotch. It would be hard to explain his underwear preferences to this new comer in his family.

"Wow. That's hot," Linn nonchalantly commented, "Nice briefs."

Ghio laughed awkwardly, "I'm too old to wear this stuff."

Linn chuckled, "we're almost the same age. Look what I am wearing."

"If I was as muscular as you, I wouldn't mind wearing that in public all day," said Ghio.

Linn walked and sat beside him on bed, "I hope you don't mind wearing just that when you're around me."

Before Ghio can react, Linn neared and kissed him.

Ghio was left gaping after the kiss.

Linn smirked, "don't fret. I know you swing the other way. Luckily, I swing your direction too."

Ghio giggled, "am I that obvious?"

Linn touched his bulge, "I see you ogling at me all the time. My son notices you too."

"Aw fuck."

"Don't mind. If you're up for it, we can make him join. But for now, let's have a one on one action before or wives return from the market shall we?" Then he kissed Ghio's lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment