If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, December 23, 2016

[SS-232] Staircase Struggle


[STAIRCASE STRUGGLE]

Nevin was walking down the stairs of his apartment. He was already shirtless as he was planning to jog outside.

As he went down the staircase, a big body caught up with him.

"Hey, Nevin!"

He turned around and saw a familiar man. He trembled a little.

"How the fuck did you know my name?!" he exclaims at the man

The man grinned. "I asked the security downstairs. I had to ask. You didn't give me your name after our thing two nights ago."

He stopped and glared at the man. He placed his hands inside his pockets like he always did when he was nervous. "That. Shit. That thing was just... nothing."

"You just burst into my room man. A stranger coming to me and just kissing me and--"

"Stop! I was drunk and high and I thought you were my ex girlfriend!" Nevin growled.

The man took his shirt off and bared his muscular, ripped torso, "wow. Do I fucking look like a girl to you?!"

Nevin swallowed, "okay. It was a mistake. Please. I am not-- gay." Then he ran down the stairs.

When he got to the bottom, the man caught up again with him, took his arm and kissed him.

Nevin struggled but later fell weak against the lip locking.

When they parted the man whispered, "hi Nevin. I am Kayel. I'm not gay too. But you fucked me good that night. I want you. Again."

Nevin looked down, "I don't know man..."


Kayel sprinted outside to the foresty backyard of the apartment then looked back, "well... I'll be chilling in the greens. If you change your mind, I'll be waiting here."

Nevin sighed and surrendered. He ran to the hunk and kissed him while pushing him to the tree. "Fuck I want you too."

Then he knelt, pulled Kayel's pants off and sucked the hardening dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment