If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

[SS-225] Morning Escape


[MORNING ESCAPE]

"Look outside your window, Kid."

This was the text he received that morning when he woke up.

He got up and walked to his window. He gasped at the sight.

In his frontyard was the man, standing mighty in between two trees, wearing only  green boxer briefs and short black boots. The man was muscular and burly and was a decade older than him.

The man seemed to see him peering as signified by a smirk. The the older hunk got a phone slipped at the back of the boxers and called somebody.

His phone rang. He quickly got the phone from his bed side and answered.

"Come here to me, now," said the man.

"I can't my wife is here!"

"I don't care. I see you aren't wearing anything."

"I am in my white briefs."

"Better. Come here wearing only just that kid."

"Please, don't make me do this."

"I am making you do this. You know what can happen if you don't want to do it."

"Okay. I'll get there."

He dropped the call. He turned to his wife who was still soundly sleeping on the bed.

He silently creeped out of the room and out of the door. He immediately felt the cold crisp morning hit his bare skin.



He looked around while he ran to the man. He sighed when he found that there was no one else out in that neighborhood.

The hunk grabbed him as soon as he neared, made him face the tree and groped his smooth body and lean muscles, then moved to his growing member under his white briefs.

"Oh gawd... you can't do that to me here!" he complained feebly.

The older man held his ass and growled, "come on. You were practically offering your ass to me in that sex fetish pub. I know you want this."

"Pleaaase..." he mumbled, but did not physically resist.

The man eased their briefs down and started entering his hole. "You want to finish this? Because I won't let you go unless I dump my cum in you."

He arched his back. "Ugh. Okay. Please fuck me. Fuck me now."

No comments:

Post a Comment