If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

[SS-216] Auction Date


[AUCTION DATE]

The crowd roared as new college graduate hot shot model Yul came out onto the stage wearing only red designer trunks and holding a small speaker amp. The tanning cream around his body made his body shine under the lights, glistening his perfectly shaped and packed muscles.

"Hey ladies, I'm auctioning myself for charity. Highest bidder gets to spend two days and a night with me at a private resort!" he announced cheekily.

The women who comprised most of the audience started bellowing out their prices.

"Ten thousand pesos!"

"Fifteen thousand!"

"Eighteen thousand!"

Yul happily urged on, "come on sweethearts! I know you can do better than that!"

"Twenty thousand!"

"One hundred thousand pesos."

The crowd fell silent. Not only was the bid way off the chart, but it was a deep baritone voice that declared it.

Everyone looked behind the hall where the bid came from. A tall burly man wearing shades and a business suit was there grinning.

Yul swallowed. "Uhm okay... anyone going above one hundred k? Going once? Twice...? Okay... uhm... I guess... this Mister wins this date..."

The next day, Yul went to the resort. On his way, he was scared of what was going to happen on that date. He was not gay. But he had to comply as it was the charity auction's rules.

When he got to the small pier where they were supposed to meet up. He found the man. He was surprised that his bidder was already in camo bikini briefs. The older man looked strikingly handsome even with sunglasses on. And the guy packed serious muscles covered in smooth skin.


"Wow sir... uhm... you look great..." Yul said in awe.

"Thank you. And please call me Janmer," the man replied with a soothing voice. He clutched his bag, "shall we go to the private island resort?"

While they were on the boat, Janmer conversed with him. The man was non threatening nor sexual with him. He was only asked of basic things. He also got to know his bidder: a rich single business tycoon at an early age.

When they got to the resort, Janmer immediately went into the beach, "come on! The water's great. I hope you are wearing your sexy trunks from last night."

Yul helplessly took his clothes off and left his trunks on. He waded in the water and spoke, "sir... I just want to set limits. I know you paid a lot. But I am not gay."

Janmer smiled shyly, "I know. It's just that I have been crushing on you for so long. You see, Yul, it's so sad... my business life at the top. People come and go. And when you are a closeted gay man like me, it's even harder to find love. I just want to experience giddiness. Even for just a night. I will not do anything you don't want me to. I promise."

Yul felt safer with these statements. He decided to be more comfortable. While in the water, they talked about more serious things: life, family, career and plans. Janmer gave him tips of how he should handle his adult life.

It was a fun day for both of them. They laughed once in a while in the middle of all seriousness. Yul could not believe how he started to be drawn towards the muscle man in bikini, whose bulge by the way was constantly hard the whole time.

After dinner, the two men just changed into white undies.

"I can stay on the sofa if you're not comfortable being in one bed with me," Janmer offered.

Yul pulled him to bed, "no. Stay here. You did not pay a hundred k just to sleep on the couch."

Janmer blushed, "but... I don't know if I can help myself from touching you..."

He did not know why, but Yul just kissed the sexy older guy.

Janmer was surprised. But he responded to the kiss ardently.

"You are a wonderful... sexy guy, Janmer," Yul muttered, "I want to give myself to you tonight... and tomorrow night and the many nights after that."

Delight was painted on Janmer's face, "really?! So, you mean..."

"Yes... let's be whatever you want us to be..." Yul said sweetly as he gave in to touching the body of the man he now lusted after.

"My gawd... Yul... you just don't know..." Janmer kissed him and they made love.

No comments:

Post a Comment