If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, November 7, 2016

[SS-212] Spoiled Sexy


[SPOILED SEXY]

For the seventh time, Gav heard the young teenager scowl.

"Gav, how long will it take you to fix this car?!" he shrieked.

Gav sighed. He was the Chinon family driver. Working for a very rich business tycoon was very fruitful for him. He earned a lot and it gave him the chance to drive his dream cars like the silver convertible he was fixing in the middle of the road at that moment.

Unluckily for him that day, he was asked to drive the youngest son to a pool party. Among the siblings, this one was the most spoiled and demanding.

"The last driver forgot to change the oil," Gav informed.

The kid rolled his eyes and marched out of the car. "Gawd. Do something about it! I am going to be late to for the party!"

"I am trying my best here, sir," he replied sternly.

As Gav diagnosed the car further, the teenage Chinon unbuttoned his coat and opened it. He was only wearing designer swimming trunks underneath. With classy sunglasses and a hunky body, he looked like a class-A model leaning on the side of the car.

"Such a spoiled show off," Gav muttered to himself.

The kid glared at him, "what did you say?!"

"I said that I don't have the resources to fix this at the moment," Gav lied, "I am going to call the car shop to have repair men come to us. But I tell you, the problem is quite heavy. You should take a taxi."

"What?!" the boy bellowed as he stretched his arms and bore his body, "I can't take a taxi like this. And this is like the middle of a private road. No taxi will come this way."

Gav shrugged, "then I am sorry, Sir. You might not make it to the party."

"Ah shit... I'm gonna miss all the sex," the kid complained as he went back in the backseat and removed his coat.

Gav's irritation for the young Chinon just got worse due to the pronouncement of promiscuity and exhibitionism.

Just when Gav was about to dial his phone, the boy hissed, "hey, Gav. You wanna fuck me?"

Gav almost dropped his phone, "what?!"

The lean bodied kid turned around, bent over the car seat and skinned off his trunks, "if you can't get me to where the sex is, you have to bring the sex here. Fuck me."

Gav's jaw dropped. He was not gay. He never knew that the son was.

But the smooth, plump butt was just so enticing to look at.

The Chinon son looked back at him and grinned, "come on. Just stick it in my ass."

The next thing Gav knew was that he was back in the car in the middle of the road with his pants down and his cock slicing inside a hot tight richkid asshole.

"Damnit Gav! I knew your cock was big. It's a good thing I forgot to change the oil in this car. Ugh. Yes! Fuck me, you stud!"

No comments:

Post a Comment