If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

[SS-204] Maker's Brother



[MAKER'S BROTHER]

"I want to know the extent of your power, brother."

The maker's lips curled as he faced his younger male sibling challenged him.

"I do not want to waste my energy for your fascination," the maker responded, "you have heard stories of how I turn men and sell them to the highest bidder for slavery or concubinage. I don't think I need to demonstrate it to you."

Their lineage has been endowed with superhuman gifts. All his ancestors and close relatives have unique powers. His was mind submission. His brother's was recent time travel.

The brother smirked, "should I believe that these stories are not real because you cannot show your brother how it is?"

And if there's one thing that the family holds as a tradition is competition; proving who is more powerful.

The maker laughed. "Send me pictures of the most virile men you can find in the net. Anywhere in the world. Time travel after a week and all will be done."

That evening, the maker received his brother's nominations: bodybuilders from South Korea. Both had larger than life muscles and ripped bodies.

One wore a designer UK flag trunks and held a golden medal.


The other wore a red shiny underwear and held a trophy. Both seemed to be competition winners.

The brother did not need to wait to see the results. He sped through the following week. He found himself in a room. In the middle was a bed.

The two korean muscleheads were already in sixtynine. Each was sucking the other's cock while a finger entered each asshole. Their faces showed submission and pleasure.

The brother was in awe of the beautiful creatures making love on the bed, uncaring that the siblings were watching such a private moment.

The maker breathed into his brother's ears. "What can you say?"

The brother responded forcefully, "I want them. I want them both."

The make held his brother's shoulders and massaged them, "of course, my dear brother. Of course."

No comments:

Post a Comment