If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

[SS-198] Post Marathon


[POST MARATHON]

Everyone can see the determination in Rello's face as he used all his vigor as he ran the twenty one kilometer marathon.

In the middle of the race, rain poured hard. Despite other runners who stopped and found shade, Rello continued moving. His singlet was already soaking wet. It clung to his skin and outlined his sexy body.

To his dismay, he reached the finish line only third. He would not get the fifty thousand bucks. He lost the marathon. He lost the deal.

With much disappointment, he took his medal and went to a bench under a tree. He noticed a shadow from a man who just walked up to him. He looked up and saw Mr. Guerero.

"You lost," the old man said.

Tearfully, Rello pleaded, "please sir. Give me more time. I won twenty thousand. I can get you the thirty in a month."

"I doubt that," Mr. Guerero muttered darkly, "keep your twenty thousand and just do what I am asking."

"I can't," Rello mumbled weakly.

"In my car, now," ordered the powerful man who he owed from.

They went to a limousine. Mr. Guerero offered him a bathrobe. "Dry yourself first."

Reluctantly, Rello wore the towel robe and took his clothes off. After aptly drying himself, the man pushed him inside the back of the car.

As the vehicle moved, they were sitting beside each other.

Mr. Guerero unzipped his slacks and released his big cock. "Suck it."

Rello powerlessly put his head down and placed the dick inside his mouth. It tasted salty. It filled him.

"Aww gawd... noting like breaking broke straight guys..." then Mr. Guerero reached under the robes and started fingering his asshole, "I'm going to fuck this."

Rello moaned as the finger reached something inside him. It gave him pain and pleasure.

They stayed like that for minutes. Rello started feeling different.

"Should I fuck you now straight boy?" Mr. Guerero asked.

Rello got up from the penis he was sucking and replied, "yes. Please."

No comments:

Post a Comment