If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 3, 2016

[SS-197] Guest Cousin



[GUEST COUSIN]

Giron was in a strategic location of the kitchen where he can secretly peer through the half open door of the guest room.

There was his younger cousin, Nante. He was on top of the bed, working on his laptop. His face angelic, his lips rosy. All his lean and smooth body was exposed, except for his private parts covered by gray designer briefs.

Nante was a scholar from the province who stayed with them as he went to the university for his college degree.

Giron was bisexual, and he had developed a rather incestuous homosexual desire for his innocent looking yet hellishly sexy cousin. But he knew it was wrong, as nobody knew about his orientation. Also, he had a girlfriend at that time. He did not want to start a scandal.

Nante looked up and saw him. The cute cousin smiled gleefully.

Giron smiled back nervously and pretended to drink the empty cup that he was holding.

The next day, Giron got home and started walking to the kitchen. He knew that Nante was home but the door was closed.

Giron sighed and decided to walk up to his room.

However, before he got to the stairs, he heard a loud thud from Nante's room.



Giron went back and opened his cousin's door. He found the man sitting on the floor with tapes lying on the ground. "Are you alright?"

Nante scratched his nape, "sorry cousin, I fell while I was trying to reach for these tapes." He smiled shyly.

Giron pulled him up, "careful Nante."

Nante was wearing only green designer briefs. The young man looked delectable.

Giron started picking up the tapes to stop his illicit thoughts.

Nante turned around and slipped his briefs down, "uhm... my butt hurts. Can you check it."

Giron swallowed as he stared at the milky white plump butt, "ah... It looks fine."

"Good. Can you fuck it?" Nante asked.

Giron's eyes widened, "what?"

Nante looked back at him and smirked, "I know you've been looking at me Giron. Don't hide it anymore. Fuck me. This'll be our secret."

Giron laughed as he zipped his pants down, "shit. I've got the worst blue balls because of you. And you're gonna get it. Really!"

"Ugh! That's it cous! Fuck me! Fuck my sexy ass!"


No comments:

Post a Comment