If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, September 30, 2016

[SS-196] Emperor's Boxers


[EMPEROR'S BOXERS]

"Why are you dressing me up in the dark?" the emperor asked the designer.

"Because I want you and everyone else to be surprised with the new clothes that I designed for you," he replied, "there. It's done."

"I don't feel any clothes on me," the emperor said.

"Of course! This suit is made up of very very light weight and cool material," the designer reassured. Time to face the people for your speech."

"Make sure I look handsome. I have to be the most handsome man in this kingdom," the emperor declared.

"You have scarred the face of each man in this kingdom to make sure you are the most charming male creature," the designer reminded of his cruel policy for vanity, "your people are waiting."

The emperor decided to walk out the hall where the light was.

As he stepped out, he was worried why the audience where gasping, whispering and laughing while he was strutting head high. The cameras were frantically flashing on him.

He looked down on him and saw he had nothing on except for his boxers. The ruler frantically ran back but the doors to tge backstage were already closed. He was tricked.

He tried to keep it cool and thought, "I have a great body. Why should I be ashamed?" And faced his costituents and spoke out, "I have an announcement!"

"OH MY GAWD! Look at our emperor's dick! It's getting hard! Such a vain sex exhibitionist!" bellowed a young man from the audience.

Everybody's eyes was on his crotch which was already hard.

Enraged, the emperor roared, "BRING THAT MAN TO ME!"

Guards went to the crowd and seized the man. He was brought in front of the ruler. The man was well built and bigger than the ruler.

"How dare you! I shall have you beheaded-- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

To his surprise his guards held his hands and pulled off his boxers. His big dick was exposed.

The man took off his pants and showed his gard cock. "You shall be punished for your greed!"

Quickly, the man went behind the ruler and fucked him wildly.

As the emperor moaned in ecstasy as he was being penetrated mercilessly in front of the populace as a result of a premeditated overthrow, he knew he had lost his reign over the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment