If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, September 26, 2016

[SS-194] Crossfit Teammate


[CROSSFIT TEAMMATE]

You have always been fond of him.

Eversince you started that crossfit class, you have gradually fallen deeply into him: his cute face, his goofy smile, his infectious laughter, his caring demeanor towards everyone.

He is very friendly. He relates well with you and everyone in your exercise group.

Like today, after your class you observe him as he starts going around offering cold fruit cuts to people. He always has a gift or food for everyone every session.

He comes to you, "hey there! Get something!"

You smile as you pick up a pineapple and bring it to your mouth. "Wow, this is sweet."

"Oh. You like pineapples?" he gleefully inquires.

"Yeah, I do." You stare at his sweaty ripped topless torso.

"My daughter likes them too!"

"Wow. That's cute!" you comment.

That is the reason why you cannot ask him out. He is already a family man. And besides, there is no hint that this man likes other men too. You have noticed him hitting on girls before.

He moves to another teammate and offers her the fruits.

Later that night, you shower and dress up. Just as you are about to leave the empty locker area, somebody grabs you from behind, turns you around and kisses you squarely.

It is him.

He looks mortified after he parts. "Sorry. I am so sorry... I know you're straight. I just could not stop myself and I--"

You seal his lips with another kiss. He happily responds to it.

You beam at him, "gawd. I thought you were a father."

He nods giggling, "I am. A single father. I have never really liked a boy... well until I saw you in class."

Your insides churn in happiness, "wow. That's good to hear. Just so you know I've been crushing on you for a long time."

He kisses you more sexually this time and whispers, "I want to know how you taste like after the sweet pineapple I gave you."

1 comment: