If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

[SS-189] Master's Son


"Is this Master Fado's Dojo?" Hemlin asked one of the caretakers as he entered  the sacred space.

"Master Fado is currently in another province where he was invited to teach," the caretaker answered, "what brings you here?"

"I want my kids to learn self defense... I would like to inquire how to enroll them and how much it would cost," Hemlin replied.

"Oh... well, Master's son, Fado Jr can give answers to that. He's in the liquid garden. You can go to him." Then the caretaker instructed him regarding the directions.

The liquid garden was an actual garden. In the middle of it was a small pool with fresh chlorinated water. There was a mini waterfall on one side. Under the water was a man, which he identified as Fado Jr. The man was seemingly meditating. So, Hemlin decided to wait until the master arose from meditation.

In the twenty minutes that he was waiting, all he noticed was the perfection in the martial artist's physique who was wearing only blue designer trunks.

After the meditation, Fado Jr opened his eyes and noticed him. "You have been there for some time."

Hemlin stuttered, "I was uhm... I was waiting for you... I was going to ask you something."

Fado Jr emerged from the water. He dried himself and wore white chinos. He invited Hemlin for a walk around the greens of the dojo.

The young martial artist told him about the nature and secrets of their fighting technique.

However, Hemlin's attention was focused on the attractive physical attributes of the man. He almost forgot he had a wife.

The Fado Jr brought him to a wide outdoor bed.


"So, what did you come here for?" Fado Jr asked after a long talk with him.

"Ahhh... I'd like to enroll myself and my kids to your classes. How much would that cost me?" Hemlin inquired.

Fado Jr smirked handsomely, held his face and kissed him deeply.

Hemlin was taken aback. However, he received the kiss with much gusto.

"It would cost you your body... and a night with me here at the dojo... preferrably tonight..." Fado Jr offered seductively.

"Oh gawd yes..." Hemlin responded before receiving another kiss.




No comments:

Post a Comment