If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

[SS-186] Regional Champ



[REGIONAL CHAMP]

"Aldin! What are you doing here?! You're not supposed to be here!" the coach bellowed when he opened the door of the bathroom was there.

Behind the sink stood Aldin, the star swimmer from the university he used to work in.

The student's years of training showed in his packed body. All he wore was his white swim trunks and a necklace with a big number one hanging from it.

"I just came here to tell you the good news. I just became regional champion earlier this morning," Aldin declared.

"Oh... wow. Congratulations! I'm so proud of you, I've always known you would make it," the coach said heartily.

"And I thank you coach. I thank you because all I am now because of how you trained me," Aldin said gratefully.

"Well, you also have to give credit to your current coach," he reminded.

Aldin shrugged, "I don't know, coach. He's not as good and motivating as you are... And he's not as hot as you."

The coach blushed. "Stop that Aldin. I know you're trying to seduce me again. You need to leave now."

Aldin smirked as his bulge began to grow, "I know that look coach. I know you still want me. I can't stop thinking about you. I still remember how you claimed me every after practice--"

"--stop it! Aldin! Stop!" the coach retorted, "you know how much I want you too. That's why I had to leave the university and find another. I can't be around you when I know I was about to get married. So, please leave now--"

Aldin stopped him with a long, slow and passionate kiss.

"Gawd... I missed that," the coach admitted breathily.

"Remember how you used to fuck me wild after I won my matches?" Aldin suggested, "come on. Fuck me dry."

"Aww. Gawd... Aldin... You know that I can't resist you."

No comments:

Post a Comment