If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Saturday, September 3, 2016

[SS-184] Speedo Friend


[SPEEDO FRIEND]

Nitoe allowed his bestfriend Quint to pull him into an alley.

His friend promised to show him something very cool. So, he came with Quint, who seemed very eager about it.

"This better be really good. I just called in late for my dinner with my girlfriend," Nitoe exclaimed between his breaths.

Quint was running very fast and he was holding Nitoe's hands firmly.

Quint continued sprinting. "I promise. You will like this."

They stopped when they got to the dead end of that alley. All there was were vandalized walls and a few broken chairs.

Nitoe caught his breaths, "sooo?"

"I just want you to know, I passed the try out for the varsity swim team!" Quint declared gleefully.

Nitoe's eyes widened. "Woooah! Finally, that's what you have always dreamed of right buddy?"

"Yeah! I've been aiming it all my life," Quint rejoiced, "I can't believe I'm going to wear the team swim trunks."

Nitoe chuckled, "you are really weird."

Even as a youngster, Quint had already admitted how liberating speedos were for him. This was the primary reason why he trained for swimming and diving, to have the license to wear skimpy lycra.

Quint took his shirt off, "actually, I'm wearing mine now. Let me show you!" Then he sat on the floor and skinned off his shorts

Nitoe stared at his friend. He did not mind that they were in an alley. Although hidden, it was still public. Quint had built a great swimmer's physique and it showed well in his sexy blue trunks.

"Wow. You've improved a lot!" Nitoe muttered. His hunger for his friend was flamed once again.

Quint sat on one chair, "oh gawd... you just don't know how hot I feel wearing this suit. I feel I can have all the sex I want just by wearing this."


Nitoe licked his lips, "I'm sure you can. You should have a girlfriend... or a boyfriend... you know."

Nitoe knew that his bestfriend swung both ways and he did not mind.

Quint grinned, "I told you Nitoe, there's only one person I want to be with."

Nitoe frowned, "I can't... I have a girlfriend now. Sure, we have had pure crazy experimental times before but I'm committed now and--"

He was stopped when Quint got his hand and placed it on the hardening speedo bulge, "touch me... like you used to when we were young. I miss it. And I'm sure you missed it too."

Nitoe was helpless when he was near and alone with his bestfriend's sexy physique and Quint knew that. All Quint needed to do was to make him touch the body he has always admired.

Nitoe bent down to kiss his bestfriend. Maybe his girlfriend would not mind if he was late for a few more minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment