If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 26, 2016

[SS-181] Hotdog Party



[HOTDOG PARTY]

"Hey buddy! Come on over and get some hotdogs!"

You stop and turn to where the voice came from. You see your neighbor at his frontyard. He is cooking hotdogs on a grill.

Thinking there is nothing else for you to do, you heed his invitation. You walk to his garden.

He takes a fork, spikes a dog and offers it to you, "here, enjoy!"

"Wow... so many hotdogs..." you notice, "you're having a party?" You carefully bite on the hot meat. The hotdog is juicy and full.

"Yeah... We're going to be having a really sexy pool party later here," he informs you.

"Woah. Nice. So, there'll be lots of chicks here?" you gobble up the whole slab of meat in your fork.

"Well... no... It'll be an all boys party. Sexy dudes in trunks are going to be hanging out a bit later," he clarifies.

"Oh... oh... I didn't know you were. Gawd. I thought you were straight," you speak surprised. Suddenly, you feel awkward.

He laughs, "it's okay. I always get that comment about how straight I appear. Most of the boys who will come here later , they're also hunky, straight acting guys like me. It'll be one hot party for sure."

For some reason, your focus shifts to his sexy body. The man is ripped and muscular. His physique is further highlighted by the beads of sweat that form from the steam emitted by the grill.

"Hey you can come if you like," then he spikes another hotdog.

"No... I'm sorry, I'm not gay..." you respond reluctantly.

"I didn't say you were." Then he seductively looks at you as he puts the hotdog playfully in his mouth. "Just so you know, not only do I cook great hotdogs, I eat them well too."

You swallow as your cock hardens at the sight of him doing blowjob on the sausage.

"Want a sample?" he then comes to you and kneels. He replaces the hotdog with your cock in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment