If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 19, 2016

[SS-178] Potter's Condition


[POTTER'S CONDITION]

Aion was holding a small paper while he was walking in the middle of a rural village. It was drizzling and his umbrella did not provide much protection from getting wet.

But he had to find the address written in the paper. He had to find the pottery master who made the clay vase he accidently broke when he stumbled at his boss' office. He needed to have it replaced or else he would lose his job.

His pocket vibrated. It must be his worried girlfriend. But he was too worried to pick up the call.

"This must be it," Aion spoke as he stopped in front of a poorly constructed warehouse at the spot indicated by the address.

There was no door. A huge opening lead to a dark path. He swallowed and walked inside. "Mr. Subish?" he called as he entered the ruins.

"Who are you?!" said a voice from his right near the opening.

"I am Aion and I need Mr. Subish's help to-- woooah! Wooaaah!"

Aion's jaw dropped when he saw the man who called him. He was carrying a pot on his side. He wore a singlet and a red thong.

Aion stared at the largeness of the hardened cock straining from the confines of the red cloth.

"I am Mr. Subish. What is it that you want?!" the man asked grumpily, seeming unfazed from his own racy look.

Aio tried to take his mind of the gigantic cock and told him about his predicament.

"Oh. Yes, I remember that pottery vase. I made that specially for your boss," Mr. Subish said, "I only made one piece, the one you broke. But I can make a new one now.

"Please... I'll pay you... Any price..." Aion pleaded.

Without further ado, the potter went to his workstation. He sat on a very low stool and started working on the clay.

While Mr. Subish was quiet and focused on his molding, Aion was silently watching. As he marvelled at the potter's masterful hands on the revolving clay, Aion also was stuck on the cock that was still straining inside the thong. His throat dried.

Mr. Subish stood up. "Done. Let's just wait for it to harden."

Aion's focus was no longer on the pot but on the enormous bulge. And also the sweaty muscular body.

"Aion."

Aion got startled, "oh yes uhm... how much?"

Mr. Subish grinned and skinned off his thing. His dick snaked out, "suck me."

"Huh?"

"Duh. Don't play dummy on me. You've been looking at this since you came in. I have a hardon when I do my pottery work. I place my libido in my pots. Now I need a mouth to soften it."

Aion did not budge when the potter pushed him down and made him kneel. His head was pushed to the cock. He willingly gobbled it.

"Ughhh. Yes..." Mr. Subish moaned, "you're as good as your boss. Now later let's see if your ass is as good."

No comments:

Post a Comment