If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

[SS-176] Brother Turned


[BROTHER TURNED]

It has been two weeks since Jocar have had an interaction with his younger brother.

Eversince his brother caught him and Mairu doing the deed near the refrigerator, things became awkward between the both of them.

Probably, both brothers still could not believe that they had homosexual tendencies.

The experience made Jocar think about himself. He withdrew himself from his girlfriend as he sorted things out. But he still cannot come to terms with it, nor was he actively looking for same sex mates.

One afternoon, Jocar went home from work, and caught his brother, Jofer was naked and removing his boots while still wearing his school back pack.

Jocar gasped. It was the first time he had seen his brother's body after the incident. Jofer packed some muscles covered with  smooth skin.

Jofer jumped, "shit. Sorry bro. I just got home. I was undressing and going upstairs."

"It's okay..." Jocar muttered as he incestuously stared as his brother.

While covering his crotch, Jofer said, "by the way I am sorry about Mairu. I should not have let him in the house. I should not have let him do it to me."

"Nah... I think Mairu was a deceptive manipulative one," Jocar reasoned, "but just so you know... I'd really love to talk about... uhm... what it has done to us... I'm sad we're not talking."

"I know... I'm sorry. I just can't... ugh can I be honest?"

"Huh... what about?!"

"Ever since I caught you being sucked by Mairu, I've been wondering how it would feel to ugh-- be the one to do it to you." Jofer was red, "but you're my brother... I can't--"

"--I want to suck you too... Now..." Jocar blurted without thinking.

Jofer smiled and freed his cock, "damn. Sure! Sixty nine?"

"Hell yeah. You. Me. At my room."

"Shit brother. You're so much hotter than Mairu."

No comments:

Post a Comment