If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

[SS-174] Owner's Escape


[OWNER'S ESCAPE]

Renon stared at the picture he was holding with his hand. As soon as the detective gave him the photograph, he took the train and went to the countryside, where he was suspected to be staying.

The man in the picture was standing on a rice field, together with a bull. He was naked. His legs were muddy from the loam. His beefy body was on public display in that vast rural space.

It had been a month since the owner of the company, where Renon worked for, had gone missing. The company was losing rapidly and exponentially to its more technologically savy competitors.

Eventually, the company lost everything. As the executive assistant, Renon needed to look for his boss to legalize the bankruptcy. Which is why he headed to the province where he allegedly was hiding.

When Renon got to the rice field, he easily spotted his boss.

He was again on the nude. This time he was standing on a tractor trying to operate it.




Seeing his usually prim and proper superior made Renon feel uneasy. He was surprised to find that the boss sported a stunningly chunky body and a large penis.

"Renon!" the boss called him out when he surfaced.

"Boss... Sir... I came here to..."

"I know what you came here for," the boss cut him, "the company's pounded fine as sand now, eh?"

Renon walked carefully on the mud. "Well, we can still save our assets, and provide our employees ample separation pays if we formally file for bankruptcy boss."

The boss jumped from the tractor and walked towards him, "nah. That's exactly why I escaped. I don't want that fuss."

"But boss, we can't just-- damn... is your dick getting hard?!" Renon asked, flabbergasted.

The boss started stroking his dick. "Yeaaaah... Corporate life is boring. Nudism makes me alive now. I have never felt so exhilirated when I discovered this community. Where I can just let myself go, and live like a common animal."

Renon wanted to argue about how inappropriate and illogical his boss was but his eyes were glued at the erect cock.

The boss finally closed on him. The beefy man unbuttoned his shirt and started removing the rest of his clothing. "Why don't you just stay here. Live here. Escape with me. Join the community."

Renon wanted to resist. But the heat consumed him already. His own manhood was leaking as soon as it was free.

"Let me make up for all the trouble I caused you," the boss muttered as he turned around and bent over, "fuck me mad."

No comments:

Post a Comment