If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 8, 2016

[SS-173] King's Gladiators


[KING'S GLADIATORS]

The hands of the three assassins were tied as they knelt in front of an empty throne.

The ten virile and muscular gladiators who caught them surrounded them, as if making sure that they would not try to escape.

After a few minutes of waiting, the king appeared and walked in front of his throne. He was covered in thick robes.

"We have siezed these three assassins from the rival kingdom lurking at the maze garden," declared one of the gladiators.

A sly smile escaped the kings lips. His baritone voice field the courtyard.

"Let me guess. You have been sent by the rival kingdon to see the secret of how my army of gladiators have become so masculine and powerful."

The assassins did not answer. But the king was right. They were sent to spy and learn about how the warriors are trained.

"You want to know my secret? I shall tell you. But if I do, you shall not leave my kingdom," said the king.

The king walked to one of the gladiators and touched his veiny arm. "You must be wondering how my warriors have become this muscular. You see, they drink a special milk."

The king went in front of the assassins and pulled out his robes. The cloth was thick and shining from the inside. The ruler was naked except for white underwear. His body was tan and glorious.

The assassins' jaws dropped. They stared in awe.

"Drink the milk," the king ordered as he lowered his underwear. His hard, long cock snaked out.

The assassins took turns sucking the mighty penis. They drank the cum that spewed from it.

The muscles of the three invaders magically enlarged as soon as they swallowed the semen.

The king turned to his pack and spoke. "Add them to my stable. Train them. Fuck them."

No comments:

Post a Comment