If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 18, 2016

[SS-164] Scratchy Weevils


[SCRATCHY WEEVILS]

Mr. Taizo was straight all his life. He was already a widow and his sons are already adults and have emancipated from home.

He owned a small mango plantation in tge province where he stayed. To accompany him was Yayo, the household help that his sons hired for him.

At his advanced age, he was very confused of how the younger Yayo made him feel. He started feeling giddy everytime the helper was around him. Not only was Yayo physically attractive, but he was polite, industrious and kind too.

One night, Mr. Taizo was walking out of the house to breath some fresh air. He heard rushing water. He found out that it came from a makeshift outdoor bathroom that was meant to be used by his employees.

Mr. Taizo curiously went there and was surprised to see Yayo was there taking a bath. He was only wearing white briefs. The plantation owner was facing the helper's muscular back. The soaked briefs clung to his ass nicely and showed its tan color.

Yayo noticed him standing behind and turned around, "oh. Mr. Taizo. I didn't know you were there."


Mr. Taizo help his hands up, "sorry. I didn't  notice you there. I'll go now."

"Mr. Taizo... I have heard about weevils. I'm scared that they might have scarred my skin somewhere," Yayo interrupted him, "my skin's a little itchier than usual."

"I don't think weevils cause that," Mr. Taizo dismissed.

"Can you take a look at my back. My butt is a little bit itchy," Yayo turned around again and skinned off his briefs.

The owner's eyes widened upon seeing the bare ass of his helper. "Uhm. I don't see any lesion. Your skin is actually smooth."

"Really? Because it itches right here." Then Yayo reached to the middle of his butt and started scratching his hole.

Mr. Taizo swallowed. His resistance to exploit the boy was melting.

Yayo looked back at him and smirked. "Why don't you scratch it for me, Mr. Taizo?"

That was his signal. Mr. Taizo steppend closer and placed his finger in the hole. It was hot and tender.

"Ah, yes that's it. Just keep on scratching it." Yayo moaned.

Later, the owner fucked the helper in that make shift bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment