If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 27, 2016

[SS-155] Carpet Shower


Floyd knocked on the door of the suite room thrice. "Room service."

"Come in," a male voice replied from the inside.

Floyd came in and started surveying the area. At first, he was bothered that he could not see a live body in the room. He got a bit worried about where the reply came from.

It was only until he looked down on the floor when he found the guest checked in in the suite. He was lazily lying on the gray carpet. Around him was a cup of coffee, a magazine, a camera and a pillow on his head.

The man seemed to notice his confusion and said, "don't mine me. Carry on with your work. I've got a big presentation later. This is just how I relax to prepare for these things.

As Floyd moved around and cleaned the room, he could not keep his eyes off the guest. The man only wore expensive gray briefs, which exposed his muscular, gymfit body.

As Floyd worked, the hunk on the carpet just stared at the ceiling and murmured. To his surprise, he found a used condom lying on the floor. Sexual thoughts flooded him and stirred his loins.

Because he was too weirded out with the situation, Floyd finished his job as quickly as possible. Before leaving he asked, "uhm... sir. I'm done. Do you need anything else from me?"

"Yes. Stand beside my body please," the guest requested.

Floyd was troubled but he did so anyway. He stood beside the man's mighty torso and looked down, while marveling at the muscular masterpiece lying on the carpet.

"Jack off and cum on my body," the man demanded, "I'll pay you extra if you want. I just need it to relax myself."

Floyd did not need to be asked twice. He whipped out his cock from his pants and masturbated furiously as he stared intently at the man below him.

"That's it buddy. Give me that fucking cum shower," the guest muttered seductively looking up to him.

"Ugh..." he moaned as he came. His semen spurted onto the man's huge pectorals. Some of the sticky cum coated the ripped abs.

The guest slid his hands around his torso, spreading the gooey liquid on his skin. He brought his finger to his mouth and licked on some of the liquid.

"Tell your coworkers, they can come here and give me free cum showers if they like."

No comments:

Post a Comment