If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 24, 2016

[SS-154] Biochem Documentary


[BIOCHEM DOCUMENTARY]

*The video starts. A sweaty, lean, muscular man, stands in front of a mirror. Based on the closet behind him, it seems like he is inside his bedroom. He wears nothing but a small, tight, black boxer briefs and eyeglasses. He holds up a smartphone that takes that video. He starts speaking.*

"Hi, this is Dr. Procto, biochemist and engineer. This is day thirty-one of my experiment for my muscle mass supplement. This research was not approved by the technical and ethics panel of my university, and no funding agency would like to support this endeavor. Thus, the self-experimentation...

"If you would find my earlier videos, you will find that I have significantly gained muscular mass since I began. Thirty days ago, I was 130 kilos, now I am closing in on 180. May fat percentage is down to three. Personally, I am very pleased with the results. This product is nothing like anything available in the market. This formulation will not require the user to do weight lifting to gain muscle. All I did was to take two servings of this serum: one upon waking, another before sleeping."

*He clears his throat and scratches his crotch.*

"However, just like any pharmacological product, this is not without side effects. As you can see, I am sweating profusely. This has been happening since I started drinking the serum. But, this is something that frequent oral hydration can address...

"New findings. have told in my 15th video, that I started to exude a fragrant bodily odor. At first, I could not figure what its role was, if there was any so I did not mind. But during the twentieth day, I started noticing that men would approach me and ask for my number. This is very very weird, since as a man of science, I never found myself as someone... socially desirable. Moreover, I wonder why I only attracted men, and not women..."

*The bulge inside his briefs starts to engorge.*

"Earlier today... uhm... I was approached by a muscular man. He dragged me into his car. Naturally, I would have fought back in this situation... but I just let him take me. As he undressed me and roughed me up, I felt my loins grow.

"I felt weak in his touch. I let him touch my penis... which by the way grew from 4 inches to 8 in the last 30 days. He... he... took me into his mouth... The feeling was... uhm... heavenly...*

*Pre-ejaculatory fluid starts seeping from the black cloth.*

"Ugh... he... penetrated my anus with his penis and he... uh... he ugh... he fucked me... deep... fast and... ugh... shiiiiit..."

*He starts buckling and white cream starts pouring out of the briefs from the sides of the boxers. The video ends.*

No comments:

Post a Comment