If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

[SS-150] Geeky Mammoth


[GEEKY MAMMOTH]

"Hey, big nerd! I'm leaving now," Jey, the supervisor of the microbio lab, exclaimed.

Yuno replied as he observed the chemicals in the test tubes he was holding, "yes Sir. I'm just going to extend an hour or so, I'm waiting for some samples to thaw."

"Tsk. How wasteful of electricty. I'm not paying you overtime for your work, okay?" Jey mumbled irritably, "the sun is already up outside. Next time, manage your time better." Then he stormed out.

Yuno sighed. He was close to giving up being a part of the team of antibiotics developers in that pharmaceutical company. His supervisor was a huge complainer and slave driver.

"Too bad... he's cute, but his attitude is monstrous," Yuno said to himself. If it weren't for his boss's handsome face and lean body, he would not have stayed long in that company.

Suddenly, he stopped swirling the tubes. He felt something bad happened.

Unknown to all, Yuno had special powers. He is a microbiologist by day and a superhero at night. He had special senses. He could tell if danger was nearby.

Yuno's advanced brain located the distress at the sand dunes around the pharma industry building.


Meanwhile, Jey was struggling to get free from his two abductors who were forcibly taking his wallet and cellphone. "You won't get this from me!"

Suddenly, a muscular man appeared in front of them. All he wore was a gold posing trunk and a large sword in his hand.

The superhero pointed his sword at the thieves, "let him go, or deal with my sword!"

Both abductors dropped their prey. One yelled, "oh no! It's the Mighty Mammoth!"

The two ran away quickly. The Mammoth did not bother to catch them.

Once Jey got a hold of himself, he looked shyly at his savior and said, "thank you! Thank uou Mighty Mammoth for saving me!"

The hero smiled and said, "my pleasure, my pleasure."

Jey scanned the humungous bodybuilder of a hero in front of him, "gawd, I'm no gay guy, but they were right. You are a fine fine man."

The Mammoth blushed, "thank you."

Jey pointed at his savior, "hmm. You seem and sound like someone I know."

The hero flinched, cleared his throat and modulated his voice, "I don't think so."

"M-may I embrace my hero before he leaves?" Jey requested.

The Mammoth did not reply nor show any sign of disapproval.

Jey stepped closer to his savior and hugged the large muscular body in front of him. Instinctively, he reached for the Mammoth's face and kissed its lips.

Jey knew. He has met this big man before.

No comments:

Post a Comment