If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 13, 2016

[SS-149] Juicy Promotion



[JUICY PROMOTION]

Crowe dropped his things on his desk as soon as he got to work.

His boss, the company's CEO, allowed him to be late today, as they finished work very late in the evening the day before.

They aimed to seal a multimillion dollar deal with a client. The crafting of the proposal was tedious. And luckily, they were successful.

So, that day was a sort of free-relax day for them, in celebration of their victory.

Crowe saw a note on his desk. It was from the CEO. "As soon as you arrive, get me two orders of my juice. I am at the roofdeck."

He went to the company cafeteria and bought two glasses of orange punch. He rushed to the elevator and got up to the roofdeck.

Crowe gasped as soon as the elevator doors opened. By the pool, the CEO was standing, wearing only bright yellow designer briefs.

He could tell during their work in the office that his boss sported a fit body. But this was the first time he saw his superior almost naked. The CEO's body was definitely hunky and ripped.

His boss turned to him, "you're here!"

The voice startled Crowe. He walked to his superior and held out the two glasses. "Here's what you ordered, Sir."

The CEO got only one, "that other one is yours."

Crowe smiled shyly trying to look away, "thanks Sir." Somehow, the sight of his muscular boss made him feel uneasy and hot.

The CEO raised his glass, "cheers. To our success last night."

Crowe clinked his glass with the other, "cheers. Congrats Sir. You worked so hard."

The boss pointed him after sipping, "no. YOU. You are the one who works the hardest among anyone."

Crowe blushed, "thanks. I do my best always sir."

"Yes, I see that," his superior commended, "and you deserve more than an orange punch for what you did."

Crowe's eyes widened, "a promotion sir?"

The boss chuckled, "well yes."

"What position, Sir?" Crowe asked with delight.

To his surprise, the CEO hugged and kissed him. Hard and deep.

"I want you to be my boyfriend, Crowe. I've been dreaming of having a personal relationship with you. Is that okay?" the boss proposed warmly, with eyes sparkling.

Crowe kissed back. It was not the promotion he was expecting, but he surely wanted it more than anything.



1 comment: