If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 6, 2016

[SS-146] Police Interest


[POLICE INTEREST]

Curt's heart thumped as he waited inside the investigation room.

He was just walking in a secluded street because he got lost looking for his friend's party venue when suddenly a police car blocked his way.

He was arrested by the officers without completely explaining why, except for offering him his right to remain silent.

Curt was all alone inside the dimly lit room, with his handcuffs still intact.

One of the police officers came inside.

"Look! I did nothing wrong! Can you let me go? I need to speak to my lawyer!" Curt spoke exasperatedly.

The officer uncuffed one of his wrists and held his arm, "so are you gonna tell me what you were doing in that alley at such an ungodly hour?"

"I told you! I got lost!" Curt exclaimed.

"Really? I know what pretty boys like you do in those kinds of places. No customer tonight, eh?" the policeman jeered.

Curt shook his head, "what?! I'm not a prostitute damnit!"

"Oh. So you're a pimp?"

"No! Gawd. I'm going to make sure my lawyer gets you fired for this mistake!"

The officer cuffed his hands once more, this time immobilizing him by connecting him to the legs of the chair. He tried to struggle, however although he was buff, the policeman was equally muscled.

"That's too bad. 'Cause I would have wanted to hire you," the officer teased smirking.

Curt's mouth opened wide. "Wait. So, this arrest is-- argh! You just wait when my lawyer gets his hands on you!"

The policeman chuckled as he knelt in front of Curt, "oh. I'm gonna get my hands on you first"

With one swift move, the officer unzipped his shorts and engulfed his cock.

At first Curt tried to fight it, but later his dick started feeling great inside the warm mouth. "Oh shit... oh shit officer... you cock sucker."

Then suddenly, the door opened. The second policeman came in and caught them.

"What the hell?! You got him first!" he said jokingly while he watched his partner work on their catch.

The first looked back at the man at the door. "Well, what are you waiting for? I'm getting it ready and lubed for your ass."

"Fuck you officers. Fuck you." Curt moaned in ecstasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment