If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, May 2, 2016

[SS-131] Heat Stroke



[HEAT STROKE]

The lifeguard of the beach was religiously monitoring the shore and the waters for any signs of distress or danger from the leisure swimmers, when he spotted a man walking wobbly on the sand with a bamboo staff.

The man stopped and stood weakly with the support of the large wooden stick he was holding. All the man wore was black trunks, so his uneven but deep breathing and shaky thighs were evident.

The lifeguard left his post and rushed to the distressed man. He touched the man's shoulders and asked, "are you alright, mister?"

The man raised his one hand and said, "I'm fine. I just didn't have enough water for days. I have to control my weight for the bodybuilding competition I have for next week. I've been jogging a lot too. The heat just got the best of me. I'll be fine in a while."

"No, I have to take you to my station. I'll have to monitor you. I can't have anyone dying from heatstroke under my watch," the lifeguard spoke sternly.

The bodybuilder limped while the lifeguard supported him as they walked back to his post. They went inside the quarters. The lifeguard felt weird as the man's muscles collided with his as they moved.

The lifeguard quickly fetched him a glass of water. "Here. Drink this. I don't think a few drops is going to make you gain so much weight."

The bodybuilder took the glass and quickly drank the contents. "Thanks buddy. Can I rest here for a while?"

"Sure..." the lifeguard replied, "you shouldn't be too hard on yourself you know. You've got an amazing bod on you. I'm sure you've won a lot of trophies and ladies too."

The bodybuiler blushed, "thanks."

For some reason, the lifeguard could not get his eyes off the man's sweaty muscular frame and the bulge encased in briefs.

"I'm still thirsty..." the man declared.

"I'll get you more water."

He was about to move back when the man pulled him, removed his swimsuit and started sucking his semi-erect cock.

"What the... gawd..." the lifeguard moaned.

The bodybuilder moved back a bit. "Cum rehydrates me better than water. It has natural protein too. So, give it to me, buddy!"


Then the man continued the blowjob until the lifeguard came in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment