If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, April 29, 2016

[SS-130] Boxer Ex-Boyfriend




[BOXER EX-BOYFRIEND]

You are working in the kitchen of your loft apartment when the sound of someone coming inside through the window disturbs you.

You drop all your ingredients on the counter and rush to your living area. And you find him there, standing by the open window, wearing nothing but blue briefs and black bands around his wrists.

"Hey there," he shyly calls out to you.

"What are you doing here? I thought you didn't wanna see me again," you sternly reply.

He smirks, "well, I just thought you'd miss my sexy body. So, I decided to surprise you today by sneaking up on you."

"Please go away or I'll call the police and ask them to arrest you for trespassing," you warn him.

His face becomes sad as he walks to you. "I know I said so many things when I left you two months ago. When I finally got drafted for pro boxing, I thought it was better for me to break up with you and maintain a straight facade. You know how it is in the homophobic world of sports."

"I know. You told me that already. That's why you shouldn't be here," you answer weakly, "our relationship shouldn't get in the way of our dreams."

He stands in front of you and touches your face, "but you are still my dream. You are still the bigger dream. And I realized, I can't give you up just because of a stupid boxing dream dream."

"What are you saying?" you ask, confused.

He kisses you and embraces you tightly. You feel his muscular body, which is now more ripped than you last saw him. You respond ardently by kissing back and holding on to him.

"I want us to be together... again. I promise. I won't let go," he pleads with a yearning.

You are overwhelmed with emotions, but still you joke, "you just miss my cock in your ass."

He pulls down his briefs and seductively says, "actually, I do. I am so ready for twelve more rounds of fucking. And I'm never getting out of our ring this time."

You kiss him again. You feel his cock twitch against your bulge.

No comments:

Post a Comment