If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, April 18, 2016

[SS-125] Soccer Rookie



[SOCCER ROOKIE]

Thirdy was sitting on the bench, while watching his more celebrated and seasoned teammates from the soccer varsity.

He was a sophomore and he had been a member for almost a year. He never played even in one game in the league since he had been a part of the team. He only played in practice, except for those held a day before a major game, like the one he was watching now.

Another noob member walked up to him. "Hey, don't look sad. I know you really want to play. When you've satisfied them enough and gained more mass, I'm sure they'll let you in. As for me, I still have a long way to go."

Thirdy held out his hands. "Isn't this buff enough yet?"

The noob tapped his shoulders. "You'll get there."

They both heard a whistle. The practice was finished. Thirdy sighed as he walked back to the locker room.

He was already kneeling on the floor when the team members got in. The team captain and assistant captain stood on his both sides. They peeled down their soccer shorts.

"You know what to do, Thirdy," said the captain.

Thirdy grabbed both cocks and jacked them off. He sucked the captain's dick first and then the assistant. The rest of the team were watching.

"Hmmm... this guy is getting good," the assistant commented.

"I know... we should put him on the main team..." the captain grunted.

"Are you sure? 'Cause I still want this hunky boy sucking me whenever I want to," the assistant suggested.

"Good point," the captain agreed, "get ready for the cum shower, noob."

Both dicks pulled out from his mouth. The two players masturbated until their semed started spewing on his chest and abs.

Thirdy looked down on his body and wondered how long he would let himself be used just to be in the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment