If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, April 15, 2016

[SS-124] Director's Ocular



[DIRECTOR'S OCULAR]

The film director was doing an ocular survey in a slum community which was a potential shooting locale for his indie film.

He stopped at a house and muttered, "oh yes. This will the the house. It's perfect for the movie," referring to the house where the poor protagonists lived in the fim's story.

He started taking pictures of the house, so that he could show it later to his producer and his crew.

Then a man appeared from an alley and saw him, "who are you? And what are you doing outside this house?"

"You live here?" the director inquired.

"No. This is where I do my work," the man responded.

Basing on how the man looked, the director could tell that he is poor. His upper body was bare and his demeanor seemed rowdy.

"I want to take a look inside. I am a film director. I'm interested in making your house a set for few of the scenes," the director said.

"Awww. Okay. But you have to buy my products inside. Don't worry, they aren't drugs or anything illegal," the man bargained.

The director shrugged and said, "fine." He did not mind that the man might be dangerous. He knew krav maga anyway.

The man went in the house and he followed. The director saw many jars stacked upon each other around the small, dusty space.

The man got a jar and spoke, "this is a special oil. It improves your physical endurance and vigor." The man opened it and poured some over his torso.

The director was fascinated by how the oil made the man's muscular body glisten. It shone under the rays of the sun that went through the windows.

"Try it," the man said as he walked to the director.

The man tore his shirt.

"H-heyy!" the director retorted but showed no resistance.

The man poured oil over his body. It felt warm. It seemed to seep into his skin and into his veins. He felt hot inside.

The man hugged him, "it increases your sexual potency and attractiveness. Just like how I was able to attract you the moment I poured it on me."

Dazed, the director asked, "how much is it?"

"For now? Claiming your body is already enough," the man said as he kissed the sexually charged director.

No comments:

Post a Comment