If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

[SS-123] Jogger Vendor


[JOGGER VENDOR]

While Yojan was jogging on the sidewalks of the busy streets, another male jogger caught up with him and ran beside him.

"Hi there!" the jogger greeted.

In courtesy, Yojan greeted back, "hello!"

Yojan's eyes quickly scanned the man. He was handsome who looked kind. He had a good body under his sweaty shirt and pants. He looked harmless.

While running in tandem with him, the jogger muttered, "I sell weed."

Yojan's eyes widened. He growled, "NO!" Then he ran faster to be away from the man. After a few turns in certain streets, he finally lost the man, disappearing from his sight when he looked back.

Yojan returned to a milder jogging pace while his insides revolted. He heard about prohibited drugs sold discreetly among runners. He could not believe it happened to him.

"Hi there!" shouted a familiar voice.

Yojan stopped and turned to the source of the voice and found the drug dealer standing at a corner of a narrow passageway.

The jogger was naked except for red briefs, socks and shoes.

"What the fuck?!" Yojan retorted. But his eyes remained stuck on the muscular, ripped hunk in front of him.

The dealer grinned, "I sell my body too."

Yojan just swallowed but did not reply. Eventhough he had no experiences with men before, he knew that the attraction was present inside him. This man is stirring the desire he had self-restricted for so long.

The jogger got his hand and pulled him to the alley where they stood face to face. "I know you want to."

Yojan looked away. "I don't have money with me."

The dealer held his shoulders and pushed him down, "okay. I'll give you a trial period first for free. I'm sure you'll like the meechandise."

Yojan surrendered and fell on his knees. His sniffed the red bulge. It intoxicated him with lust. He pulled the briefs down and sucked his first cock ever.

"Awww shit. Your mouth is amazing," the jogger commented, "you're doing so good, I'll give you free weed samples later!"


No comments:

Post a Comment