If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, April 8, 2016

[SS-121] Motocross Racer



[MOTOCROSS RACER]

Dent, an official of a motor racing tournament, rushed to the winning motocross racer's changing room to do an errand.

The door was unlocked so he opened it and easily went inside. However, to his surprise, the racer was almost naked, except for briefs and a helmet in the hand.

Dent raised his arms, "gawd. I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry. I should have knocked. I didn't know you were dressing up. I'll come back when your done."

"No. It's fine sir. It's my fault. I should have locked the door. It seems like your business is important. Stay inside. Lock the door," the hunky, deep eyed racer assured.

The officer walked to the racer after locking the door and handed him papers and a pen. "This is a video release form for your interviews before the race..."

The racer got the pen, said, "oh sure!" and signed.

For some reason, the heat from the racer's naked body seemed to steam out to him. Dent cannot understand why he started feeling a bit hot and horny.

"Here you go," the winner spoke as he handed the paper and pen. Then he pointed to the official's crotch, "hey, you're hard."

Dent placed his hands over his crotch. "Shit. Haha. I uhmm... just a little horny today."

"Yeah me too. I usually am very horny after a race. You know, adrenaline rush," the racer said smirking.

To his surprise, Dent was kissed by the champion. But instead of retaliating, he received and responded to the liplocking.

"I'm going to ride you like a motor baby," the racer seductively muttered.

Later, Dent found himself under the racer, who was going up and down on his cock.


No comments:

Post a Comment