If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

[SS-120] Radio Guests


[RADIO GUESTS]

Host: Welcome back! You are now tuning into the Health Show! In this segment, we will be interviewing the two co-owners of Sensua Health Club to talk to us about the alternative health regimen that they do at their club. Ladies and gentlemen, Arl and Junio!

Arl & Junio: Hello!

Host: So, Arl, tell us about your fitness journey.

Arl: Well, I was a skinny guy when I met Junio. I tried every thing to gain weight. Gym. Supplements. Steriods. But none of them worked for me. They're dangerous to the health too.

Junio: As for me, I was a very obese man. Diet and cardio never worked for me. Junio and I met in the middle of our fitness journey, we got along and we researched and experimented on better ways of staying in shape. And that is what we offer at Sensua Health Club.

Host: Dear listeners, speaking of shape, just so you know Arl and Junio are currently topless here at the studio. And I tell you are these two guys buff! So, tell us what's the secret that you have and that you share to your clients at your health club?

Arl: Well, we encourage our members to have sex. Sex is a very good exercise because it exercises the mind too.

Junio: Most of our clients are males, so they do it with each other. They suck and fuck each other. They lose weight and enjoy it.

Host: Uhm... I guess that's too much information. We will be right back after these--

Arl: You want a demonstration, Sir?

Host: You can't get naked here! That's totally inappropriate and-- woah. That's a really good looking penis you have there.

Junio: Come on. Try the experience for yourself.

Host: But... but... I'm not gay...

After that, the show continued with guttural moans filling up the radio frequency.

No comments:

Post a Comment