If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, March 25, 2016

[SS-115] Broken Aircon


[BROKEN AIRCON]

Mace walked into his tenant's room.

"What the fuck is wrong with your aircon?!" the tenant growled at the sight of him.

"I'm sorry, I'll fix this, okay?" Mace apologized meekly as he went to the air conditioning unit installed on the wall. He started tinkering with it.

"Darn it! This is the fourth time this month that that had problems! The rent I pay you is so expensive!"

Mace started trembling at the baritone voice of the man behind him. Being a landlord at that apartment was difficult, more especially to irritable tenants like this one.

It was unfortunate that Mace did not consider replacing the old AC unit in that room before he let this tenant in.

Shaking in nervousness, Mace turned around and said, "I- I'm sorry, I don't think there's anything I can do anymore. I'll have this replaced today I promise."

"Gawd! This is so inconvenient!"

Mace was surprised that the tenant was almost naked, except for his unbuttoned corporate polo, his necktie, his striped boxer briefs and his glasses.

Mace swallowed. He felt more scared that the tenant had a beefy muscular physique. It was already sweaty because of the anger and the heat in the room.

"I'm so sorry... What can I do to make you feel better?" Mace offered.

"I need to blow off steam. I want to fuck. I want to fuck your ass!" the tenant demanded.

"What?! Noooo!" Mace vehemently disagreed.

The angered stud pounced on him and grabed him tightly. He felt his pants were roughly pulled down.

"Arrrgh!" Mace cried as he felt his ass penetrated by a long hard piece of flesh.

"Oh gaaawd. I've been dreaming of popping your chery since I first saw you landlord. Ugh. I even had to break this AC unit to get your attention," the tenant spoke in delirium.

As his ass started feeling good from the fuck, Mace replied, "well, I won't be replacing your aircon then! So you can keep fucking me like this, ugh!"



No comments:

Post a Comment