If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, March 4, 2016

[SS-106] Getting Caught


[GETTING CAUGHT]


Kam was patiently waiting at the rest house bedroom in the resort.

He planned for that weekend getaway. He had been secretly dating his boss' wife. It was difficult to find time for them to meet without his boss noticing.

Kam set up this date and reserved the place, and she also made up excuses to his boss so she could meet him.

Kam was standing by the door, anticipating for a knock. He was already undressed, except for silver trunks. He knew that his secret lover lusted over his muscular body. She always requested him to wear sexy undies.

But instead of a knock, a door busted open. To his surprise it was his boss.

"S-- sir! What are you doing here?" Kam asked nervously as he covered his crotch.

"Fuck you Kam! I know you've been fucking my wife and you're meeting her here!" the boss bellowed with a baritone voice.

Kam wanted to deny, but he could not speak. His boss was always so dominant. He can't help but feel subservient around his boss.

Before he could move, the burly boss lounged at him and grabbed his arms.

"ARGH, BOSS I'M SORRY!" Kam pleaded as he struggled. But he was too weak for his captor.

"I'm going to fuck you and then fire you! You double crosser!" the boss shouted while bending him over and pulling down his briefs.

Kam heard a zipper open.

"NOOOO PLEAAASE!" Kam shouted as he felt his asshole being intruded by his superior's large member.

The first few minutes of the fucking was terrible, he felt like he was being sliced open. But after a few minutes, Kam was already moaning in pleasure.

"Not such a hot guy now, huh? You bitch!" the boss said devilishly.

"Ugh. Please boss. Don't fire me... You can fuck me anytime you want please... ahhh shit. Fuck me..." Kam groaned.

"Oh yeah, you're gonna get fucked a lot," the boss replied viciously, "my wife's coming. I want you to fuck her, while I fuck you." 



No comments:

Post a Comment