If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

[SS-105] Sixth Clone



[SIXTH CLONE]


"Our cloning experiment has been successful," said the lab assistant, "all six of them, created synthetically using the DNA of a dead military officer."

The professor smiled as he looked through the lab theater glass, where the six clones were sitting in lazyboys watching TV in different states of undress. "We restored his physical viability. Our neurological modification worked, wiping some of their memories and affect, but retaining the core skills. Also, they don't feel weird that they are six identical copies of them inside the room."

"The General wants us to bring the five clones for trial duty tomorrow," the assistant informed, "he said he only required five copies, why did we make six?"

"Well, we just had to make sure everything's viable. So, I made an extra just in case," the professor reasoned.

After a few more lab activities, they two left the laboratory.

As the professor was making reports in his office, the door opened. One of the clones came in.

"Hey, I heard you're shipping the rest of me," the sixth clone said as he stood by the desk.

The professor nodded, "yeah. And after that, this laboratory will be shut down. All traces of the experiment will be locked. Each of the military clones will be given different identities. You can't have UN knowing this illegal procedures our government is doing in the military."

"Thank you for bringing me back to life," the cloned soldier spoke.

The professor walked to him and touched his face, "I lost you and our love once, when I let you take them and your strong body to the military. They just made you die in battle. This time, I'm gonna make sure, that I have you for my own."

The previous soldier and now clone and lover of the professor, kissed him. Finally, they can be free.

1 comment: