If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, February 22, 2016

[SS-101] Greedy Vengeance



[GREEDY VENGEANCE]

The investor stood along the coastline. He peered across the bay. Soon, his reclamation project would commence and his new commercial and office buildings would be constructed.

He faced many issues for this venture, mostly about the poor informal settlers living beside the waters who would be relocated when his reclamation starts.

But he already settled his papers and paid the city government lumps of cash. Nothing can stop the expansion of his business empire.

While walking along the coast and imagining its future with him, a man standing beside a cottage-looking house called out to him.

"Hey! You greedy faggot!"

He turned to the man, a young male adult, wearing nothing but maroon cut-off shorts, baring his muscular torso.

The businessman grinned, "you should not be here buddy. The demolition team will be here any minute."

The coast dweller walked to him. "This is where generations of our family lived, Mister. Is there anything we can do to change your mind?"

His forehead crumpled, "I know. But this is for your good too. I gave you a new housing project. I also promised employment for your people."

"You think you can just buy people's inconvenience, huh?!" the dweller said with disgust.

"I'm sorry. This is pointless. I have to go now," the investor spoke dismissively.

But even before he could take a step away, the hunky man unzipped his shorts and dropped.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" the businessman retorted, "what in the world are you doing-- damn that's a big dick!"

The dweller grinned and touched his shoulders, "look, I don't want to do this. But I can give you my body, in exchange for the cancellation of your plans here."

"Are you serious...?! I won't give up these plans for sex! I'm not even gay! Holy cow your dick is leaking precum like crazy."

The stud pushed him down until he was kneeling, "come one rich mister, have a taste."

"I can't do this..." But he could not understand why his eyes was transfixed on the throbbing monster in front of him. He leaned forward and licked the head.

"Not so powerful now, huh?! Greedy faggot!"

Little did the investor know that around them, the poor dwellers have conglomerated, cheap cellphones and cameras out, recording the blackmail video for the wicked businessman.

No comments:

Post a Comment