If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

[SS-096] Brother Bother


[BROTHER BOTHER]

*Honey, see you later at the hotel! Happy six months to us!*

You smile as you close your cellphone after reading your girlfriend's last message.

Finally, after six months of waiting, she has agreed to make love with you.

You are preparing your things inside the gym locker room, where you are employed as a trainer, you hear the shower open inside the wet area.

You are sure that you are the last one in that place, so the sound of the water splashing confuses you. So, you decide to check it out.

You open the cubicle where the sound comes from. You almost leap in surprise as you find your co-trainer, who also happens to be your girlfriend's brother, under the open shower.

You flinch at the sight. All he wears are speedos, shades and a black cap which are already wet together with his skin.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" you ask sternly, with your eyes glued to his chiselled torso.

"Oh hey there. I just came here to congratulate you for finally convincing my sister to have sex with you," he replies smirking.

"Damn. How did you even know that? Can you finish that already? The gym's closed," you speak irritably.

"I guess you won't need me anymore," he coos coyly.

"Look, can we forget our past... experiences already? I'm your sister's boyfriend now... and we're taking it to the next level. You can't just barge in and suck my cock while I'm sleeping like you used to."

"I know. Can I just suck you now again? For old times sake? One last, before you take my sister?" he says sniggering.

"You always say that. You just pounced on me in the trainer's office a week ago. And you said that was your last," you reply sarcastically.

He kneels and starts opening your fly. "Well, dear future bro in law. You can always just walk away if you don't want me sucking your cock. You can just walk away now. But why are you still standing there?"

"I-- I--" you stutter as you find an answer. You stay stuck in your place. He is right. You need his mouth on your cock.

"One last, bro in law. One last." He mutters as he engulfs your now exposed penis.

But you know, this is not the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment