If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, February 8, 2016

[SS-095] Extra Fit


[EXTRA FIT]


Shan entered the room and asked, "hello? Is this where the fitting room for the models is?"

There was only one staff arranging the clothes inside.

The thin-bodied man replied to him with a croaky voice, "yeah this is the place. You came very early. The other people involved in the fashion show are still to come in an hour or so."

Shan walked in and asked, "I see. So, what do I need to do?"

"Take of your clothes. You can leave your undies on. Let's fit you," the staff instructed.

Shan obediently took of his shirt and pants, leaving him in only his short gray cycling shorts and flip-flops.

The staff's eyes widened upon seeing him, "wait. That's your body? You're too chesty!"

Shan looked down. Indeed, his pecs were plumpier than the usual male model. But it was his asset. It lands him good gigs and scores shots for the ladies.

"There's nothing wrong with you having those perfect round pectorals, but this is a fashion show for swimwear and you are going to wear really tight diving suits!" the littler guy explained.

The fitting commenced. For the board shorts, Shan fitted in them perfectly. But unfortunately, the one-piece diving suits looked awkward on him because his chest was not the proportionate.

The staff scratched his head, "oh dear. What do we do about this now?" The man touched his chest and patted it, "damn. It's hot but..."

Heat bursted inside Shan's body. Not only were his pecs oversized, it was very sensitive to. He gets very horny even after the slightest touch.

But the staff continued patting it while thinking of ways to solve the problem.

"Uhm, can you stop touching my chest...? It"s uhmm... making me feel uncomfortable," Shan requested.

The man took his hand away, "oops sorry. I'm just troubled. I think I can't make you walk out there."

Shan's forehead crumpled, "why...? Please. Let me. I need money..."

"You want money?" the staff offered.

"Yeah."

"Let me suck on your tits and I'll pay you."

Shan stepped back, "no way! Stay away faggot!"

Abruptly, the staff lounged to him and sucked on his nipple. The feeling was so strong that he was not able to retaliate. A guttural moan escaped Shan's lips as his weak spot was devoured.

The staff's hand found his aching cock bulge. "Damn, I knew it. You're one of the perverted tits guys who likes their pecs worshipped. Oh, I am so going to have fun with you."

The thinner man knelt, removed his cycling shorts and sucked on his cock. The hands of the man were up and flicking on his two nipples.

Shan could not move. The pleasure was too great.

The door opened and five other effeminate staff members came inside and saw them in action.

Shan wanted to walk away but he was too caught up in trance.

"Early snacks!" one newcomer exclaimed as they all came to him and kissed different parts of his body.

No comments:

Post a Comment