If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, February 1, 2016

[SS-092] Rebound Bestfriend





[REBOUND BESTFRIEND]

"Hey, are you alright?" you bellow as soon as you come in your friend's apartment.

You find your bestfriend slumped in a corner with a cigar on his right hand and a glass of whiskey on the left. He seems so wasted that all he wears is just a navy green brief.

"She dumped me man!" he menacingly spoke.

You can not believe the girl who just broke up with him. How can she leave such a fucking sexy man like his friend?

"Oh come on, I can't believe you're really drowning yourself in vices just because that girl left you."

You help him stand up. You have a hard time because he's too heavy with all the muscles he packs.





He smiles and then sips on his glass, "thanks buddy. You're always here to help me."

You blush. "Of course, I'm your bestfriend. And I'm pretty sure, after this week, you're on to your next girl. I know you too much already."

His lips curl. "I don't want a girl anymore."

Your forehead crumples. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"I know you like me, more than a friend," he mutters.

You look away, "huh? That's... that's not true. Shut up."

He holds your chin turns it and kisses you.

You kiss back passionately.

"You kiss with more love than the girls I've ever had," he says as you part.

You swallow, "a-are you gay too?"

He shakes his head, "you know well that I'm straight. But girls just break my heart. I just want to give a shot at this. Maybe, I'd be happier with a man. I'd be happier with you."

You kiss him again, "oh gawd. I am so gonna make you happy, dude. I promise you."

"You can start making me happy now," he coos.

You smirk at him as you kneel down, take his briefs off and suck him.

No comments:

Post a Comment