If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Flukes and Thrills 04



FLUKES AND THRILLS: OF THE GAME


I saw the smugly smirk Jolt gave off as I save his number. He proceeded to the front of the mirror to seem inconspicuous. I gave him a quick look as I gave his number a ring, I slightly tilted my phone facing his way to show what I was doing. He gave me a nod as the call went through. He immediately walked out the locker as soon as he dropped the call.

At that point I knew I was in for something, whatever it may be. Who the heck trades digits like that in gym locker? I took a pause cause I realized how fast the thumping in my chest was. "Fuck you, what're you gonna' do now? Can't ditch this one." I thought to myself as I recollect each and every moment that just happened. I chuckled and thought "Heck, are you gonna' miss out on this guy?"

The obvious answer presented itself as I replied to his text.

I made my way back to the weights area as I passed by Jolt who was sitting at the lounge. "Probably doing his own recollection." I thought. I gave a smirk as I saw him staring at me.

It was practically hard to focus on my routine now that I know Jolt just traded numbers with me, and his stares and smirks are more pronounced now.

"Are you almost done?" He asks.

"Not yet, you?" I quickly followed it with "You actually make it hard for me to do anything." I sneered.

His reply took me off guard and stuck up.

"I'm almost done. Let's shower together? :)"

Right then and there, I felt a hard on coming up. It took a while before everything registered to my senses. I quickly replied with "Whoa there... Alright, I'll settle for a shower... For now. Haha"

He then asked me "Alright.. Who's going in first?"

I realized "Holy shit! It's really gonna' happen. Fuck. Fuck."

"Me. Risky shit. But what the heck."

His reply seemed amused and he instructed me to choose a cubicle while he's in the sauna, he'll follow in afterwards.

We came into agreement and individually made our way to the lockers. It was freakishly crowded that night and got me thinking "Putangina nga naman oh." It took us a while before we got to our cue, while waiting he was already in his boxers, as was I. Despite the number of men going about their business, it felt like we were the only ones inside the locker, I shot him a look, checking him out, and I noticed his dick which was beginning to rise up to the occasion. I tried to manage mine as he gave me a distinct head to toe look while smirking as he finished his scan.

"Damn. Damn." My heart was thumping like crazy, as if i I chugged down a big cup of coffee, I could've sworn I was nervously shaking. It was thrilling. I was heels over head.

Not before long, he gave me a nod as if "Execute plan." I gave him a quick nod as he went to the sauna. I gave him a 2-3 minute head start and I proceeded to the cubicles. I can see him thru the glass of the sauna room. I stood by the side as I eyed the cubicle which I know for a fact was the most secure and has the most intact door. I waited for it to be empty. As the occupant came out, I proceeded slowly, wanting to make sure Jolt sees me. Wouldn't want him to enter the wrong cubicle.

As I stood inside waiting for him, I observed the noises outside, every instance that a door would creek open and close, I anticipated him arrival. I still couldn't believe it was gonna' happen. Whatever that was about to happen. From the first time I laid my eyes on Jolt up that very moment, never would

have I thought we'd end up in that situation. Thrill of excitement and fear. Excitement of being able to touch him freely and the fear of being caught, it was all a blur. My heart was racing for both feelings and my train of thought ceased to entertain the facts and possibilities beyond the "What if you get caught?" Or "What if he was just messing with you and he wouldn't enter after all." - that part I was aware of the possibility but I ended the idea and just waited for him, gave myself roughly 5 minutes that if he doesn't enter, then I'd call it quits.

Then I realized how the noises outside almost became non existent, I heard someone coming, someone dropped a lid of a plastic shaker into my cubicle. I knew immediately it was his, I recognized the pattern, I absentmindedly threw it out again as if to say I'm here. The I realized I almost fucked myself cause if someone saw that I threw the lid out, then we're done for. I swear I heard him sneer a bit, I felt stupid and ashamed but it all ceased when Jolt entered.

He locked the door and hung his towel next to mine. I immediately took off my boxers. He did too, he walked to me and for the first time, our bodies made contact. I felt him, his body against mine. He was hotter, naturally, coming out of the sauna. Then like a surge of electricity, our lips collided, intense, filled with passion, we kissed and I pulled him under the shower head and turned it on

to mask any possible noises we might make.

We kept kissing and feeling each other, my hands by his lower back, groping his bubble butt, his arms around my shoulders and back, his movements as if familiarizing the broadness of my torso all while we kept kissing torridly. Our hands roaming each other, feeling every body part. Our eyes met as our lips kept contact, his eyes were captivating and was far from the stares I was used to getting. The best part was I wasn't just staring at him, he was mine for the moment, and I was his. We continued kissing when I realized both his hands were trying to securely anchor himself to my back. I immediately recognized the idea and in a quick sweeping motion, I grab hold of his thighs and pulled him up to my waist. He quickly readjusted and successfully clamped his legs around my mid torso. He was light for his built. Or maybe it was the adrenaline. Whatever it was, we never stopped kissing. I moved to pin him against the wall, water pouring over us.

He then noticed my hard on pressing against him, I knew cause he began humping against it. I chuckled mutely and mutually responded to his motions. "Fuck, if only I had brought some rubber." I thought as I didn't decide to go all the way bare, if only he was really mine. Our faces never broke contact all the while. I could feel his body against mine, his stubbles against my face as I relish on his soft lips. We stayed in that position for a little while.

We constantly glanced towards the door to see if anyone was there, we gave off a quick muted chuckle every glance we throw at the door. Like two kids mutually agreeing on keeping a secret.

Finally, we took a pause at kissing, and I decided to just stare at him. Study his beautiful face, he gave me a smile, and murmured "What?" I moved my head left to right as I gestured "Nothing." I gave him a quick kiss and he smiled back, his hands on my face then at the back of my head. I leaned my forehead against his and we stayed like that for a minute or so, enjoying the warm shower continuously pouring over us.

After a while, I felt my arms shaking a bit so I slowly put him down. I then started wandering over his body, I traced and felt every inch of him, his firm well built back, his arms, his trim waist, his firm ass, "Fuck." He amusingly whispered "What?" I said nothing and gave him a kiss. A long one. Like a signal fire, we roused back into action, we engaged in a hot torrid kiss once more, as I play with his nipples and his arms running over my body. I could feel him running his hands across my back. Then he pinched my nipples quickly and ran his hands to my crotch, he grabbed my engorged manhood, gave me a quick smug, then squatted in front of me. In one quick motion he was facing my dick, glanced back up to me and then to the door checking if he could be seen. In an instant I was throat-deep inside him, all I could do was gasp in ecstasy, I remembered where we were so I tried hard not to moan but damn he was good. His face looking up to me as he gave my dick a wild run. I rested both my hands against the wall to keep me steady while Jolt sends me to seventh heaven.

After a while I leaned down to give him a kiss and pulled him up, I pinned him against the wall, his hands overhead as our lips met once again. He grabbed my hair to gently pull me back to a stop he smiled and gave me a kiss, he held my hands turned around and gyrated his ass against my dick, I gladly obliged and we were grinding in position, my dick barely entering him, his hands were firmly planted on mine while anchored to his waist. We were really messing around in the shower and we didn't care. After a few more thrusts, I decided to quit it before I lose control of myself and decided to bare fuck him for good.

He turned around and we kissed once more. I could never get enough of him and his lips as I kiss him harder and harder. I bit his lower lip lightly then followed with a quick stroke of my tongue, he reciprocated and I asked him not to, I told him to hold still as I repeat the process. He was smirking again. He pulled me close and whispered "Are you close?" I said no and asked if he was. I was relieved that he said no as well, which meant more time for us. I resumed kissing him as he continued grabbing my back.

We just stood there not minding where we were. Still overwhelmed with what's happening, I wanted to savor the moment. I kissed his forehead, then the bridge of his nose, his lips down to his neck. I made my way south, kissing him as I trailed off. His nipples, to his waist. I went all the way to his thighs where I met his manhood just inches away. I looked up then back to what I was facing, I planted kisses where ever I could. And when I was jerking him, I looked up once more to meet his gaze. I was about to reciprocate giving him head but he suddenly leaned down to plant a kiss. He pulled me up and whispered gently, "I want you to come on my face." I was met with another shock. I wanted to say no, I wanted to tell him, I couldn't just do that, he was too beautiful to go that wild and it felt too intimate for me. I wanted to tell him I can't. I tried muttering out the words but I realized being inside that small space would generate an audible litany - he kissed me again.

I realized that we'd kept the shower on for too long so I turned it off to signal that someone was inside and send away suspecting people outside.

We just stared at each other again. With light kisses in between. I marveled at the sight in front of me, he just kept smiling, captivating me further. I decided to stop staring and just hugged him and rested my head on his shoulders. I was effortlessly towering over him. A few moments later, he whispered to me ears once more, "I want you to come on my face, let's go."

Like an alarm clock to a sweet dream, I knew our fleeting heaven was about to end. I couldn't think of any other way to stall Jolt anymore. He planted a kiss and went down to my dick. I was going crazy looking down on Jolt as he gave me good head. I told him I was close so I commenced jerking off. Jolt remained in anticipation for my cum. I signaled him as I was cumming, he angled his face where he would be able to catch my load and began jerking as well.

Given the length of our shower, it was good enough edging exercise to generate 3, 4, 5 ropes of cum which landed on Jolt's face. I saw him cum a few seconds later. We remained in that position for a few moments trying to regain body coordination.

We stared at each other and I motioned to pull him up. I was looking at his face, his cum laden face - my cum on his face. Like a kid proud of his achievement he was angling his chin towards me with a wide amused smug on his face. I felt guilty for trashing his face that way, and I wanted to wash it off. I pulled him closer so I could clean his face - it took a while since my cum has coagulated on his stubbles. He was smiling as I cleaned him off.

I reached for the body wash and gave him a bath. He gladly obliged and let me explore and scrub his torso. As soon as I finished rinsing him off and inspected his face, making sure he was cum free. I planted as kiss a a seal of completion. He held my head to make it longer. Then he grabbed the body wash to give me my bath. He ran his hands all over me. I focused on remembering his touch and strokes, anticipating the probability it won't happen again. When he finished rinsing me off. He planted a kiss as well. I held his head, if only I could freeze that moment. But I'm no Charles Xavier. So I did all I could to imprint on that moment.

When the kiss ended, he gave me a smile, put on his boxers. Motioned me to stay behind as he'll come out first. I pulled him back for a last kiss. He smiled again and he turned around, motioned me to stay put as he crept out of the cubicle.

When he slammed the door, I took it as a cue to lock it again. I turned on the shower for effect but I was dry already. I stood for a minute or so. Turned off the shower and a few more moments I went out the cubicle.

I stumbled upon a topless Jolt back in the lockers. We didn't mind each other, I quickly gathered my things to get dressed as well. We managed to leave the gym at the same time.

While waiting at the elevator lobby and he was smiling at me, like a shy kid, I sheepishly asked "How often do you hit gym here?"

- "Every now and then, you?"

"Uhm, T-W-TH and weekends."

- "Friday?"

I gestured no and he nodded.

While in the lift I took my last few glances of Jolt. Remembering everything that had happened. As he was going out, he reached out his fist, I managed to reciprocate despite being caught off guard and Jolt went off.

I got off the next floor where I was parked.

Driving that night felt good, I was laughing and reveling on everything. By the time I got home. I decided to text Jolt "Cheers bud."

- "Cheers! See you around."

End.

1 comment:

  1. Th End na agad...what?!
    Hopefully po my continuation ito. Looki ng forward to more writings from this author.

    ReplyDelete