REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking, rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.
Monday, February 29, 2016
Saturday, February 27, 2016
- There’s something I want to tell you, I’ve been living with HIV since [xx year]. Have you ever dated someone with HIV?
- About a year ago, I found out that I’m HIV-positive. Since then, I’ve been taking HIV medication consistently and correctly. The virus is controlled and at undetectable levels, and I feel good. Let’s start talking about ways to keep each other healthy and safe. When was the last time you were tested for HIV?
- I really like you, and like where this is going, but before we go any further, there’s something I want to tell you. I’m HIV-positive.
- It’s really important to reduce our risk and keep you negative. The fact that I'm in treatment/on meds and have an undetectable viral load helps. We can talk about how to choose things to do that are less risky.
- I’m living with HIV, and the fact that we are using condoms is great, but we need to make sure we do everything we can to keep you safe.
Friday, February 26, 2016