If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

[SS-084] Naked Break



[NAKED BREAK]


"What are you still doing here, Jae?" the supervisor asked the man in the middle of the cement factory, "you're allowed for break this hour."

Jae faced him. He was only wearing a flimsy brief. "Sorry, sir. I volunteered to leave myself behind."

"And why are you naked?" the supervisor asked.

"Uhm, my clothes got ripped during the heavy lifting," Jae explained, "that's also the reason why I didn't join them. I just asked them to buy clothes for me."

"I have extra clothes in my office, you can borrow them," the head offered.

So, they went up to his room. The supervisor went to his closet and got shirts and short pants. He threw them to the naked man. "Here. Get dressed. You might scare the ladies with that huge snake of yours."

Jae smirked, "oh, so were you looking at my member."

His eyebrows met, "how could I not? It's straining against your thin panties."

"You wanna see it?" Jae said seductively.

"No gawd... I'm not gay... I'm married for christ's sake... I've got kids-- fuck that's a big cock.

The supervisor’s talking was halted when Jae released his mighty dick.

"You like it?" Jae teased as he wiggled his six-incher with his hand.

"Fuck you..." the head muttered, his face red.

"Suck it."

"No... I will not be your-- oh my gawd..."

His sentence was stopped as Jae pushed him down and pushed his face on the cock. He devoured it without questioning.

After a minute of sucking, Jae pulled him up and turned him around. Jae bent him over and pulled down his pants.

"I'm gonna fuck you..."


"You're not gonna do that... I'm not your-- ah gawd. Yes. Slam it in further. Deeper... ohhhh..."

No comments:

Post a Comment