If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, January 11, 2016

[SS-083] Hospital Director




[HOSPITAL DIRECTOR]

The hospital director was walking along the ward corridors back to his office in the middle of the wee hours when he heard a man spoke from behind him.

"Hey Doc."

He turned and surprised to see one of the charge nurses, standing by and leaning on a wall. The man wore nothing but designer trunks that were patterned with black in blue.

"Garvic! What the hell are you doing here?!" he said rushing to the young man, "you're not supposed to be on duty right now, let alone stand there looking like a--"

The nurse grinned, "--looking like a what?!"

"Never mind, just dress up and go home!"  he muttered angrily but his eyes were still glued at the glorious muscular body in front of him.

The hunk seductively fingered the doctor's chest. "Hmm? But last week, in your office? You couldn't wait to get my scrubs off?"

"I was lonely that time okay? I was drunk! My wife was abroad? That shouldn't have happened!" he retorted.

The nurse took a step closer until their torsos touched. "Are you sure you want me to leave? Doc?"

He closed his eyes in resistance. "Please don't do this Garvic..."

Then he felt a mouth enclosed his lips. As soon as he felt the nurse's heat, wetness and softness, he gave in. He started kissing the man with so much gusto and freedom. His hands roamed around the hard muscles of the body against him.

He parted and kneaded the bulge inside the briefs, "shit, Garvic... We can't do this here."

Garvic smirked, "then take me to your office. Carry me. Manhandle me. Fuck me on your office table like how you did the first time."

The director held the nurse and carried him like a newly wed wife. "Damn you Garvic!"

Then he walked and took the hunk to his office where he fucked him senseless.

No comments:

Post a Comment