If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, January 1, 2016

[SS-079] Strip Swap


[STRIP SWAP]

While you are wrapping your anniversary gift for your fiance, you are disturbed by sounds of footsteps up on the metal emergency stairs at the side of the building.

You stop your chore and walk to the window. You find a muscular, dark skinned man walking up to your unit. He wears nothing but a blue square cut speedo with a number on the right. He brings with him two dumbells.

He looks up to you, "hello! Is Ms. Sharon there?"

"There is no Sharon, here," you reply, "you have the wrong unit."

He drops one dumbell and gets a paper clipped at the upper garter of his back and hands it to you, "is this your address?"

You read the paper and it indeed points out your unit number and address, "yes, but I don't remember anything... wait a minute... what are you here for anyway?"

"Oh, I'm a hired stripper for Sharon," he says nonchalantly, "sorry for the costume, her friends said she's into gym fantasies so I'm like this. I used this staircase to surprise her."

"It's quite early for a strip show, don't you think?" you comment, "anyway, there must have been a mix up 'cause there's no Sharon that lives here."

"Can I come inside and use your phone so I can get these things ironed out?" he requests.

You sigh, "sure."

He enters your unit through your window. He gets the paper from you. You let him use his phone.

As he makes the calls, you cannot help but marvel at the sight on front of you. The man is ripped, like a true adonis stripper. He is handsome and very sexy.

You get confused by the sudden surge of heat inside your body.

He drops the phone, "no one's answering."

"Okay, may be you should leave then," you suggest.

He faces you and walks, "but I'm already paid. I have to give my services to the one in this unit."

You tremble as he looks at you seductively, "there's no girl here. Just me."

"I do shows for men too," he tells you.

"I'm not gay," you carefully speak.

He grins. "Didn't say you were. Just relax, and enjoy the show."

He pushes you to the sofa, and then he sits on your lap. You are too horned up to even react. He starts grinding on the hard bulge in your shorts.

He holds your face with his hands and kisses you. And you let him.

He slowly skins off his trunks. And then your shorts. You see his mighty dick. You touch it mindlessly.

He bears down and sits on you, anchoring your hard cock inside his asshole.


He continues dancing to the rhythm of your moans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment