If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Flukes and Thrills 01



follow the author @Arch_Alpha on twitter


FLUKES AND A THRILL

I've been hitting this gym for a long while now. Long enough to actually memorize people's faces, personas and their schedules. The duration, proportioned to the number of boys, and men who I thought were at the top of the dating pyramid. Males of different physiques and personas. The hardcore gymrat, the savvy young pro, the geeky Greek god, the college jocks, the college "boys", the lone wolves, the mannequin-who-has-come-to-life, the celebrities and all sorts of hot guys in between, name 'em and I can come up with corresponding references I've seen at the gym. 
Aside from the grunts, steel, sweat and the occasional blood, we all have our own unique experiences to share. 

"Man he's damn fine." I thought to myself as I saw him for the first time. "He's quite short though." Given that I'm usually taller than most guys. "Yeah, whatever, he's really cute." And I carry on with my routine.

Mestizo, average height, well groomed, red lips, cleft chin of fine subtlety, there's this guy who I see occasionally at the gym, he seems to have a world of his own like me, the only difference is, he doesn't seem to pay much attention to anything except his phone, and his routine with the added blanket of his preferred music plugged to his ear.

This is his persona. A lone wolf who cares little about anything at the gym. Go ask if you can alternately use the machine with him and he'll just scoot to the side and let you. After all, he has his phone to keep him occupied while he waits. 

I see him every now and then as I hit the gym on different times of the day. Sometimes I see him on a daily basis, sometimes on a three to four times a month scheme, and then I'd see him again after a while, only to realize he's been gone for a couple of months. Times and schedules might have changed, but he's still the same old lone wolf in his own tech-bubble. 

Fluke:

Sunday, early evening, I see a familiar face. "It's him again, been a while." As I continue my routine. Same old stuff. His bubble, my bubble, and everyone else. Coming to the free weights area, he began his routine as I coursed through mine. It was the normal stuff I was used to. 

When I work out, I sort of keep track of where every body is, so i know "he" is across the room, minding his own business. After a little while, I noticed something new, a face fixated towards my direction. I glanced up and realized he was looking at me, or at least probably the weights I was using, or perhaps his reflection at the mirror which was my current back drop. Our eyes met in a lightning's duration. It turned out to be normal after all so I carry on.

As I move to my next exercise, I noticed the same fixation of his face towards me, I glanced up to check and again, as quick as lightning he looked away. I finished up on my routine for the day and went ahead, stealing my last glance of him for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment