If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, December 7, 2015

[SS-068] Naughty Santa



[NAUGHTY SANTA]

Utt had only one wish for Christmas: that his school life would be a lot different from what he had back then.

"Aren't you a bit too old for wishes?" the Santa Claus from the mall asked him as he took his turn to the fictional character's lap.

"I know, but I'm a skinny boy, so you wouldn't know the difference between me and a toddler," Utt spoke as he sat down the lap, "and I really want this wish to come true, so I'm doing all means to achieve it. And if that means looking like an idiot searching for wishing wells, rituals and Santas, then so be it."

With an enlarged voice, Santa laughed. "Alright. What is your wish little man?"

"I want my bullies to stop picking on me," Utt pleaded, "I wish I had more control over them."

Santa stared at him, as if reading his tormented soul through his eyes. His fake beard moved as he spoke, "let's see. Maybe we can make that wish be true for you."

After two hours of walking around the mall, Utt decided to finally return to his dorm where he lived alone.

Utt opened the door, and to his surprise he saw Santa sitting on the couch, with a naked man on his lap.

Even with a plaster on his mouth, Utt knew who that man was. It was the studly muscular head of the school rugby team, Noe.

Noe's eyes widened as he recognized Utt, the one who he bullied the most in school.

"You wanted him to stop bullying you? You wanted to be in control? Well, he's all yours," Santa declared. Then he whispered to Noe, "sit still or I'm going to send your naked pictures to your parents."

Utt walked to his bully. He felt strong but unsure. He knew that he wanted the extremely hot Noe, but he was unsure whether to punish or pleasure the man.

"I don't know what to do," Utt admitted.

Santa dug under the bully's thighs, carried him and exposed his ass, "fuck him. Get even."

Noe could only let out muffled horrified moans at the suggestion.

"Yes," Utt responded eagerly as he dropped his pants and revealed his already long, hard cock.

"Put it in him boy, no mercy," Santa instructed.

Utt went to his tormentor and penetrated the exposed anus. He started fucking wildly while the stud below him was buckling in pain.

After a few minutes of fucking, Santa unzipped his red shiny pants. A bigger cock got out. "Let me join you in your revenge."

Noe shrieked helplessly, shaking his head while the older man's cock entered him. His body was trashing around. He almost passes out because of the two dicks inside him.

"Merry Christmas lad," Santa greeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment