If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, December 4, 2015

[SS-067] Star Player



[STAR PLAYER]

"What the---" the assistant coach murmured in the middle of his heavy breaths.

After almost an hour of searching around the large stadium, he finally found Chy, the city's baseball team star player, sleeping on the seats with nothing but an orange speedo on, as if tanning himself.

"Chy! What in the world are you doing there lying almost naked on the bleachers?!" he ragefully called out.

His voice awakened the professional baseball heartthrob, who turned to him and said, "hey, subcoach. What's up?!"

"The practice started thirty minutes ago, and the coach has been worried sick about you!" he sermoned.

The hunk got up and rubbed the front of his speedos, "oh don't worry about him. And don't worry about me. I've been hitting homeruns like pancakes. What I need now is some relaxation."

"You can't slouch in the middle of the league. It might cost us our championship," the co-coach muttered sternly. However, his eyes were stuck on the player's slightly sweaty body and hardening bulge.

Chy stood up, "okay. I'll come down for practice in one condition." Then he dropped his suit, "suck me again."

He looked away, "damn you. I won't do that again. I was drunk at last month's party. You swore you won't bring that  up again. Especially now that I've got a girlfriend."

"Look, you know that the head coach has been sucking my cock every night before major games and it has proven to make me play better," Chy explained while jacking his cock, "I need some man cocksucker to get me going. And I sure you miss it."

The younger coach fell on his knees in surrender, "yes, damn you. I do. Let's do this quick so you can return to practice."

Chy penetrated his mouth and fucked his throat like a pro. He missed the taste of this cock.

"That's it. Enjoy it cocksucker," Chy told him menacingly.

He freed the cock and bellowed, "fuck you!"

Chy smirked, turned around, bent over and spread his ass, "As you wish, subcoach."

No comments:

Post a Comment