If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

[SS-066] Surprise Knock-Out



[SURPRISE KNOCKOUT]

Days ago, you received the name and profile of your competitor in the first leg of the judo tournament.

However, when you saw the face of the fighter assigned to you, you felt disappointed upon seeing a cute, baby-faced kid. You were sure that this young and inexperienced-looking judo player was no match for your advanced status in the sport.

You decided not take extra hours of practice before the day of the match.

And that was where you got it wrong.

As you meet your opponent on the mat, you realize that he does possess the same cute, angelic face as what the picture showed. But his think muscular built covered by his blue judo uniform surprises you.

As your bout starts, he easily takes you down many times. You obviously underestimated his strength and agility by judging his baby face. Apparently, there is nothing cute in the way he man-handles you on the mat.

But more than the painful punches and kicks he fires openly at you, you also feel a sort of eroticism, everytime you feel his body against yours when he tackles you.

And because of your lack of practice, you score zero for that leg of the tournament.

You drag yourself to your locker room. Not only are you disappointed with your loss, but you are also confused by the boner that has not subsided since you left the mat.

As you are sitting on a bench in the middle of an empty room, the door opens. Your opponent comes in.

He comes to you and shakes your hand. "Hey, it was a nice match. I enjoyed it very much."

He smile shyly, "I was no match for you. I think I bored you and the spectators."

"Nah, I thought you were great. Maybe it just wasn't your best," he tries to cheer you up.

You want to answer, but your eyes are transfixed at the sculpted torso visible in his open kimono.

"Hey... uhmmm..." he stammers, his face red, "I wonder if you're free tonight? Maybe I can treat you out for dinner? I'd like you to be train with you sometime too."

"Uh... sure!" you respond, a little too excitedly.

He stares at your crotch, "man. That thing kept poking me while I grappled you on the mat."

"Sorry... shit. This is embarassing," you apologize.

He leans down and kisses your lips. It catches you by surprise, but you give in to the heavenly feelings that your tongue locking brings.

"Don't worry. I liked it. Very much. I think I wanna be poked some more," he said giddily.

You stare in awe at him and blurt out, "fuck you're damn cute. Cute and sexy."


Then your lips meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment